[New Mod] Might and Magic VII: Amber island is finally out!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Tomsod
Demon
Demon

Re: [New Mod] Might and Magic VII: Amber island is finally out!

Unread postby Tomsod » 03 Jul 2024, 17:01

neutonm wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 15:12 As for the music, it's quite odd - did you use full build or just mod zip?
It appears i didn't include music into mod zip archive...
I've unpacked the zip onto the original game install, yes. It had MP3 tracks, but apparently not for the title screen (is it a new track?)

More petty complaints before I forget:
  • There's a large pile of gold under Chapman Residence, but since it's under the floor there doesn't seem to be a way to pick it up? I might try something later if I get a Telekinesis scroll, I've seen items stuck that way clip trough the houses at enough distance, in vanilla.
  • Would be nice if the fountains added fountain autonotes, like in vanilla.
  • In the quest log, the third quest tends to overflow through the first page, and a part of it ends up unreadable.
  • Exit door from the rat cottage is labeled "Lever".
  • The well in town says it gives +10 might, but it's actually +5.

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Blake » 07 Jul 2024, 08:37

Congrats on the recent release. Great work mate!
Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic: fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!

fire_lizard
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby fire_lizard » 09 Jul 2024, 18:01

First of all, thank you for releasing such a great mod for such a great game!
I have already used first one teleportation gem (obtained from the inn the city).
I have a question - where could I find the second teleportation stone? It looks like I searched everywhere in the former Archmage hideout but could not find it.
Any clues from those who did?

UPDATE (found it thanks to rampage77t): the other gem inside the archmage's dungeon in the room where everything is upside down, there is a chest with the gem
Last edited by fire_lizard on 09 Jul 2024, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Might and Magic”