Search found 89 matches

by Herry Hardfoot
23 Apr 2009, 05:07
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 422682

I can't make town portal spell work, even i touched the central fountain of town. WTHell??? Secondly, i can't find the goblin leader, who made the stable of harmondale stopped work. T_T Signal fire don't start after a load. Any help is extremely welcome 8| :S Town Portal won't be available until yo...
by Herry Hardfoot
18 Apr 2009, 08:57
Topic: Playtesters needed for Otter's 1st MM6 mod Release.....
Replies: 66
Views: 21917

I copied the individual files into the correct folders--the lod file into the data folder, the sound file into the sound folder, etc. Everything worked correctly as far as I can tell.
by Herry Hardfoot
12 Apr 2009, 18:51
Topic: Playtesters needed for Otter's 1st MM6 mod Release.....
Replies: 66
Views: 21917

I'm afraid your mod has defeated me, Otter. I made it to level 3 killing a couple of goblins at a time, running back for healing, killing a couple more. etc. Then either a goblin shaman or an apprentice mage toasted my entire party with a single shot, at which point I gave up. I would call this a ga...
by Herry Hardfoot
11 Apr 2009, 18:21
Topic: Blasters screw up the game!
Replies: 51
Views: 19468

Avonu wrote:But at least Kreegan infection was stopped once and for all (on Enroth of course). ;)
Well, that's just sick. :D

Come to think of it, that's what the Destroyer was up to in MM8, wasn't it? Destroy the world in order to save it from those nasty Kreegans.
by Herry Hardfoot
11 Apr 2009, 04:19

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:You still need to do the entire "awakening the oracle" thing to be able to get Archibald to give me his spell, right?
Yes. I didn't know about that in my first game, either, so when the reactor destroyed itself I got to watch the world explode. Fun graphics, but...game over!
by Herry Hardfoot
11 Apr 2009, 00:44

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:So what this means is that the entire command center is optional, then.....
Technically, yes, though now that I know about blasters (the first time I played I didn't know they existed), I will always use them to kill the Reactor. Other methods are too tedious.
by Herry Hardfoot
11 Apr 2009, 00:36
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 23421

Whoooeeeeee! And the pumpkin is a very nice touch.
by Herry Hardfoot
10 Apr 2009, 00:08

The Reactor will destroy itself, also. Stand close enough to it for a melee fight, and a small portion of the energy it hits you with will damage it as well. Best done when you have lots of power cures available, and even more patience.
by Herry Hardfoot
06 Apr 2009, 05:41
Topic: Bug? Priest spells *VERY* slow in MM7
Replies: 6
Views: 3296

I don't know if this is related or not, but when I was playing the Maestro Mod the game would sometimes freeze when I tried to cast spells (the cleric's spells especially). Switching from software to hardware acceleration fixed the problem. It's worth a try.
by Herry Hardfoot
01 Apr 2009, 23:30

Not a bug--there is a teleporter to the second floor. Look for a torch on the first floor that is a different color. There are a couple other places in the mod that depend on torch-teleporters, too. You mean the Blue one? I don't remember what color it is, just that it's different from all the othe...
by Herry Hardfoot
01 Apr 2009, 01:43

I noticed a bug in Castle Harmondale. I killed everything on the 1ste floor but there are still hostiled creatures around. I go through the whole castle so no Upper floor and no Lower floor. is there anyway to fix this? Somekind of lever. Because i really like the mod :hoo: Not a bug--there is a te...
by Herry Hardfoot
31 Mar 2009, 01:58

SureValla wrote:its a great mod but for ppl for aren't veteran?
its really, really hard!
Even for veterans it's really, really hard! The early game is relatively easy (love those Bows of Carnage), but just wait...the words "Test of Friendship" will forever after strike fear in your heart.
by Herry Hardfoot
19 Mar 2009, 00:36
Topic: Might and magic VII R1
Replies: 17
Views: 8592

Re: ok.

Ok thanks for your help:) I have now found all the scrolls. it was only the fourth scroll i did not have, but really i dont get any smarter by reading does scroll. I dont have 1 clue to where the place of the map can be Can someone give me a hint because i really dont know where the map is or where...
by Herry Hardfoot
17 Mar 2009, 00:28

Re: hi.

Does anyone know where i can find the selina scroll 4?? Scroll locations (I don't remember which number is which): One from questgiver in Castle Harmondale One in middle of Harmondale map One in middle of Tularean Forest map One in middle of Erathia map One in middle of Tatalia map (at top of mount...
by Herry Hardfoot
14 Mar 2009, 18:39
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 393141

___________________________________________________________ "Go now, and do not worry overmuch regarding the troll-shades. We have beaten them back to the top of their tower every night, why should this night be any different? My rams and I will break through for you, but take a few swings if ...
by Herry Hardfoot
07 Mar 2009, 20:13
Topic: [MM6] Circus have moved to... Pluto?
Replies: 4
Views: 5833

I went back in my saving history to august and took my party to all circus locations, but none of them are active. It feels buggish to me :mad: . Any suggestions? :please: April--Blackshire August--Darkmoor December--Bootleg Bay I'm having a vague memory that one of those locations was buggy in ear...
by Herry Hardfoot
07 Mar 2009, 20:06

Re: Hi.

andy1694 wrote:I need a little help! Can someone answere me where the Warrior mage promotion and the ranger lord promotion can be found?
Spoilers follow (of course):

Warrior mage--look for a second door in the weapons shop on Emerald Isle

Ranger lord--one of the little group of houses on the flatlands in Bracada
by Herry Hardfoot
07 Mar 2009, 19:53
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 393141

I'd like for us to use a newer engine but it's a choice: release a MM 6-8 engine-based title and soup it up later if necessary, or release nothing at all (cough*other fan projects*cough). For me, the whole attraction of the game is that you are using a MM6-8 engine, which is my favorite. Using a ne...
by Herry Hardfoot
28 Feb 2009, 22:06
Topic: Consistent CTD in Maestro
Replies: 6
Views: 2652

Some problems can be fixed by switching between software and hardware acceleration. The mod is designed for software acceleration, but anywhere you're having problems, try hardware acceleration just for that part. That fixed a lot of problems for me. Also, some people were having problems with certa...
by Herry Hardfoot
24 Jan 2009, 06:42
Topic: MM7Rev4MoD archmage???
Replies: 2
Views: 1999

Spoiler follows... When you receive the quest, you have to go immediately to the teleporter next to the stables in Bracada; that teleporter will send you to the Strange Temple. You can pause long enough to cast spells and such, but you can't leave the Bracada map without losing the window of opportu...

Go to advanced search