by GSte
17 Oct 2007, 22:37
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Tear of Asha
Replies: 5
Views: 2883

Tear of Asha

Hi,

I recently found the Tear of Asha for the very first time (yes!!!!!) in a hotseat game, but then the game ended as it said I had completed the mission objectives (No!!!!!!!!!). Are there any maps where you can actually USE the Tear of Asha when you have found it? Thanks
by GSte
29 Sep 2007, 14:24
Topic: What does everyone think of the new creatures?
Replies: 17
Views: 5560

I agree that that is the point of them, but do you think this was really neccessary? Personally I feel its complicating further an already fairly complicated game (compared to other RTSs)...
by GSte
29 Sep 2007, 13:07
Topic: What does everyone think of the new creatures?
Replies: 17
Views: 5560

What does everyone think of the new creatures?

I know its hard to judge at the moment, but from the look of the 3rd creature types, it seems a bit confusing...... when you build the upgrade building you then get the choice of two 'new' creature types that are the same cost but with different abilities. How are you supposed to know which one is b...
by GSte
27 Sep 2007, 23:24
Topic: How to beat dwarves?
Replies: 11
Views: 5063

Doesn't sound too promising then...... :( Is it wise to choose magic with haven? I thought their spellpower wasn't good enough to make it worth it..... most light and dark magic doesn't need high spellpower to be efficient, but high lvl dark magic spells often require much mana, hence the intellige...
by GSte
27 Sep 2007, 20:27

Doesn't sound too promising then...... :(

Is it wise to choose magic with haven? I thought their spellpower wasn't good enough to make it worth it.....
by GSte
24 Sep 2007, 12:20
Forum: Articles
Topic: Haven Creatures Statistics
Replies: 63
Views: 27745

Haven Creatures Statistics

So are Haven not getting any upgraded units with the next expansion, then?
by GSte
24 Sep 2007, 11:14

How to beat dwarves?

Can anybody give me any advice on how to beat these pesky fellows? Do they have any particular weaknesses? Fed up of losing hotseat games :D I'm trying to beat them with haven using the mighty Dougal.....
by GSte
03 Sep 2007, 12:58
Topic: Tome of Dark Magic
Replies: 6
Views: 2515

Tome of Dark Magic

Hi,

I found this artifact when playing a hotseat game against my friend and it was absolutely awesome, but have not seen it since..... :(

Does anyone know which map this is on or how often it appers?

Thanks
by GSte
25 Nov 2006, 01:39
Topic: downloading maps
Replies: 6
Views: 2417

I don't mean this to sound insulting, but have you unzipped them?
by GSte
21 Nov 2006, 02:16
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Treasure ches experience problems
Replies: 2
Views: 2552

Treasure ches experience problems

Whenever I set the value for a treasure chest in 'object properties', the number I input seems to bear no relation to the amount of gold/experience actually received when the chest is picked up!?

Please help!
by GSte
19 Nov 2006, 19:19
Topic: Sylvan problem
Replies: 3
Views: 1590

Yes I am daft
by GSte
19 Nov 2006, 17:23
Topic: Sylvan problem
Views: 1590

Sylvan problem

I've just started a hot seat game with Sylvan, but I can't build some of my buildings.....!?! When I click the icon it says:

'the upgrade level limit for this building in this town has been reached'.

Any idea what this means?

Thanks
by GSte
19 Nov 2006, 17:21
Topic: HOF Problems
Views: 1579

[quote="Caradoc"] It could be than on the largest size there are so many goodies scattered around that the computer players are actually doing more on their turns. (You would also have more trees waving their leaves, as GOW points out.)quote] So having many trees would slow down the comput...
by GSte
19 Nov 2006, 02:11
Topic: HOF Problems
Views: 1579

HOF Problems

When playing HOF in mutiplayer hotseat with my friend, admittedly on the largest random map size with underground, the AI is taking absolutely AGES...... about 5 minutes for three computer players.....! Does anyone know if this is normal(ie just due to the size of the map) or a genuine fault with th...
by GSte
14 Nov 2006, 17:27
Topic: Where are heroes save games located?
Views: 1225

Thanks again
by GSte
14 Nov 2006, 17:02
Topic: Where are heroes save games located?
Views: 1225

Where are heroes save games located?

As the title says..... which folder are they located in?

Thanks
by GSte
03 Oct 2006, 00:27
Topic: Puppet Master
Replies: 10
Views: 4216

Puppet Master

How do you get this spell anyone? Can't find it on Aurelain's Skill Wheel or in the manual, but I've definately seen it in the game...... also are there any other spells that aren't in the manual? Thanks :|
by GSte
15 Sep 2006, 21:43
Topic: And also......
Replies: 9
Views: 2809

And also......

What is the point of the armageddon spell? For your hero to be hard enough to use it he would have had to be with your main army all game, and therefore surely isn't worth sacrificing..... mind you my tactics are pretty lame for this game....

Go to advanced search