Basement Dwellers - new scenario, tester needed

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Andvari
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Basement Dwellers - new scenario, tester needed

Unread postby Andvari » 23 Jun 2024, 17:58

I recently made a map and would like to post it here. Need a tester according to the rules, however. So I'm hoping someone here would oblige.

Basement Dwellers
In a realm teetering on the brink of chaos, four factions vie for dominance, but their ambitions are thwarted by an unexpected obstacle: a neglected basement in dire need of cleaning.

Would love to take an in-game screenshot too, but have not found a way of doing it that works for me (like the ones mentioned in https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/topic/4432.
Edit: Might be able to do it using print screen. I don't have that key on my current keyboard, but have one that does stowed away somewhere.

Basement Dwellers - Allies:
I've also made an allied version of the map, so it would be great if someone could test that. It's essentially the same, except the players are divided into 4 teams of 2, and in-game story snippets have been adjusted to reflect the alliances.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Basement Dwellers - new scenario, tester needed

Unread postby Pol » 24 Jun 2024, 17:53

Hi,
you can do it with Minimapper, take a look here ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes I-IV”