Search found 130 matches

by Malicen
16 Apr 2007, 23:02
Forum: News
Topic: Pocket Heroes Coming Soon
Replies: 22
Views: 11475

Pocket Heroes Coming Soon

This looks nice. Makes me wish I have a PDA.
by Malicen
23 Jan 2007, 17:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: A bug? Or a harware problem? Help... Anyone...
Replies: 4
Views: 2401

Yes, this thought crossed my mind when the problem occurred for the first time, but AA wasn't manually set in catalyst center. This is not causing the crashes that's for sure.
by Malicen
22 Jan 2007, 09:08
Topic: Will H-V run on Windows Vista?
Replies: 52
Views: 18286

I think that people who like the "looks" of Vista should really try and see how Linux looks like nowadays or Mac, it doesn't matter. The thing is that those so called developers and programmers from microsoft obviously tried to copy some things from people far more skilled than them and ju...
by Malicen
22 Jan 2007, 09:00

Wow! Loads of information. I have lots of things to try now.

As for your questions... It is AMD Athlon 64 AM2 processor (not X2) 3000+. Motherboard has nForce 550 chipset. And it is WinXP SP2. It happened with both back dated drivers and latest drivers.

Thanks for the info. I'll try this out.
by Malicen
11 Jan 2007, 19:54

A bug? Or a harware problem? Help... Anyone...

So the problem is like this. When I turn on Anti-aliasing to at least 2x the game goes nuts after a few minutes of play. The screen freezes and become blurred and mixed up. Then I get the message that VPU driver can not communicate with the VPU! All other settings are turned to max but only when I t...
by Malicen
07 Sep 2006, 11:04
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate
Replies: 58
Views: 20693

Hammers of Fate

They could call Cleave - Strike Twice instead. I mean the creature that have cleave will probably in 90% of cases attack twice. It will not only if it is attacking 7th level unit or its own stack is way too small (like 1-5...).
by Malicen
20 Jun 2006, 13:46
Topic: CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!
Replies: 66
Views: 27347

CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!

This is a hell of a job. I admire you for your patience and the ammount of time you spent on making this.
by Malicen
18 Jun 2006, 21:57
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 729075

Ako ko od Srpske omladine pročita ovo i kojim slučajem je instalirao i patch na pirat verziju igre, da li kojim slučajem zna gde se može naći crack za tu verziju. Ja sam tražio na par mesta ali mrka kapa. Je li neko kojim slučajem napravio da to radi kako valja?
by Malicen
18 Jun 2006, 21:52
Topic: New Comic: Ghosts of the Past
Replies: 14
Views: 5909

New Comic: Ghosts of the Past

I don't find this comic interesting. Sorry.
by Malicen
05 Jun 2006, 22:43
Topic: Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon
Replies: 56
Views: 19121

Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon

Well this is... Well it is something. Why am I not in parties like that. Heroes 5 is a good game, if someone thinks otherwiise, look at those photos and see who is playing the game. :)
by Malicen
22 May 2006, 01:00

Ja kažem vredi. JA sam još uvek na trećoj misiji druge kampanje, mnogo sam tanak sa vremenom i jedem se živ što ne mogu da se igram. Meni je jedan prevrat bio jako zanimljiv tamo na kraju druge misije druge kampanje. Probaj da se igraš pa ćeš videti. Anyway ne verujem da si biznismen koji po svakom ...
by Malicen
21 May 2006, 01:08
Topic: hard rock, hallelujah!
Replies: 56
Views: 22283

Country after country gave 12 points to Finland. I WAS SHOCKED. I mean I never expected that people would like to see a band like Lordi to win the Eurovision. When I saw Lordi competing I thought "These Finns are crazy people!" Anyway, I'm really glad that Finland won. CONGRATULATIONS FINL...
by Malicen
21 May 2006, 00:58
Topic: First Patch Announced
Replies: 85
Views: 24419

First Patch Announced

Well the game has been release for less than a week and thez have the patch alreadz. As if thez knew all their mistakes.
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 17:39
Topic: The Fall of the King - need a suggestion
Replies: 34
Views: 10559

Hahahaha. Well try to wipe out the red player. Now his town is guarded by a garrison that holds if I can recall about 300 Arch Devils, similar number of Pit Lords and so on. So wipe it out. Here you can just repel the attacks. Then wait for the objective to reveal the puzzle map, then find the grail...
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 17:32

Ne znam, meni je igra posle ovoliko igranja skroz OK. Znači kupio bih je 100% sada da imam kintu pri sebi. Ali na žalost budžet mi je jako sjeban trenutno pa možda nekada u bližoj budućnosti. Ali igra je OK.
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 11:47

Pa pusti bre, budala vređa velike Srbe. Kaže da si smor ukratko, i da ne razume šta pričaš. Ako se ja ne varam. Mada... Svuda ima množina tako da je sasvim moguće da se odnosi na sve nas koji govorimo i pišemo na ovom časnom jeziku. :P :D A pročitaj onog što kaže da smo napravili vojsku na forumu. P...
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 11:32
Topic: What Are The Odds????
Replies: 24
Views: 7254

You have already given that money on CE, so it means you had money for it. Ubisoft sent you a gift so put it on some visible place and tell your friends why you got it. I think that you'll be OK like this. Sooooo, keep 'em both!
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 11:29
Topic: Something wrong about the Spectral Dragon
Replies: 27
Views: 9110

This ability, though annoying is OK IMO. So, I like it. Use spells on them, not melee attacks.
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 11:24
Topic: Is this bugged or what?!
Replies: 5
Views: 3638

Hehehe. Then I'm probably doomed here. We'll see soon. :-D
by Malicen
19 May 2006, 11:22
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Queen Walkthrough
Replies: 20
Views: 8010

The Queen → The Queen

I don't know why people don't like new camera. It's great IMO. In previous heroes some treausres could be behind objects and are not so easy to spot, here you can rotate the camera and view the map from every angle. It's great.

Go to advanced search