Search found 15 matches

by Kackelacka
25 Sep 2007, 05:56
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: 100 Questions About the World of Might and Magic
Replies: 132
Views: 65498

Re: 100 Questions About the World of Might and Magic

[quote="Kareeah Indaga"] --Who and what are the Ancients and the Creators, beyond being ancient civilizations competing for power? [/quote] ------------------------------------------------------- They came from the depths of the Void. An ancient enemy of an ancient people.No one knows why ...
by Kackelacka
20 Sep 2007, 10:48
Topic: MM6 on XP - too slow
Replies: 11
Views: 5169

[quote="Phobos"] Go to Start->Run... and type DXDiag. When I moved the acceleration bar under Sound 1 and Sound 2 to the left, the sounds started working.[/quote] nothing works, i am soooo saaaaaad!!! There is only one way left, fdisk hard disk and setup win98 on a partition....grrrrrr!!!!...
by Kackelacka
18 Sep 2007, 05:36
Topic: MM7: Knight vs Monk
Replies: 23
Views: 30104

Monks are bad at melee, magic and ranged. Their GMs depends on other GMs so it's very hard to achieve the staff using with unarmed combat, even s/he gains GMy of staff s/he still sucks. Their hps are not high as you mention in the game manual. Knights are the symbol of true power of battlefield. Mas...
by Kackelacka
07 Sep 2007, 08:08

10x Phobos i certainly will try
by Kackelacka
07 Sep 2007, 05:11
Topic: MM7:Lloyd's Beacon scroll
Replies: 9
Views: 7119

For Daveo I have looted the dragon in EmI zillion times, all i have got, the books and scrolls for dark/light magic, no elemental/self magic books and scrolls. This is also an empirical proof in addion to your theoretical one. Even green dragons have not such scrolls. only storm giants can have. BTW...
by Kackelacka
06 Sep 2007, 06:32
Topic: MM7:Lloyd's Beacon scroll
Replies: 9
Views: 7119

MM7:Lloyd's Beacon scroll

LOCATIONS --------------- SHOP Pit, Celeste, School of Sorc.(Bracada), Bracada, Deyja(at night), Nighon (near the param. guild of fire) DUNGEON Haunted Mansion(bookcases) LOOT only Storm Giant ("you can obtain the scroll from a dragon" is a myth) for high level DUNGEONS may contain the scr...
by Kackelacka
06 Sep 2007, 05:50
Topic: MM7: Light harder than evil? How
Replies: 8
Views: 11879

IMHO Dark path is for the party heavily based on magic (Toxic-DBreath-SDrinker needs too much mana) Light path is for the party heavliy based on might (Day of the gods of course, if there are archers or rangers in the party they shoot and kill like a hell) and like all rpg, magic is hard to start bu...
by Kackelacka
06 Sep 2007, 05:35

neither installing the Mok's patch nor turning off the sound didn't work. Still there is no music.

Any other fresh ideas?

TIA
by Kackelacka
06 Sep 2007, 05:32
Topic: Speed gaming for MM7
Replies: 14
Views: 8047

i completely agree with arturchix, 1. It is possible to finish MM6 in 5 days using the portal. The details in goblin's castle page which arturchix has given previously at the top of the threat. 2. And there is absolutely no pathfinder in harmondale. If it was, the record for MM7 will have been 4 mon...
by Kackelacka
05 Sep 2007, 09:48

11 days for the war +1 day to shore = 12 days yes it is acceptable :). 3 final quests for good saga and 2 final quests for evil saga cannot be handled before the path choice, so it needs to be handled after the 4 months ended. starting at 6 a.m. for good saga all can be handled in a day, 4 and 12 da...
by Kackelacka
05 Sep 2007, 08:16

Actually 4 months and 11 days. :) Ribannah holds most if not all speed game records for MM6-MM9. Including the 5 day finish of MM6. (I cannot quote this cuz i dunno how to do it :)) 8 days to castle (no navigator or sailor companion works here) 2 days to barrow travel (no pathfinder and no coach ser...
by Kackelacka
05 Sep 2007, 05:38

actually speed gaming does not effect on your way to play. for MM7, after clearing the red dwarf mines and return back to the castle, clock starts and you have 4 months for the choice. i prefer not to train and clear all places especially land of giants, eofoel path and titan's stronghold. because; ...
by Kackelacka
05 Sep 2007, 05:23

thank you very much for your replies fellas! i accidently hit CAPS LOCK during the game, it switches run-walk. but i still cant find a solution for music. i have an AMD3000(single-core) machine with x1600 radeon graphics card. i will try to turn off the sound as you have suggested, whether it works ...
by Kackelacka
03 Sep 2007, 09:58

MM6 on XP - too slow

i have no problems for MM7 except some sound glitches that can be bearable. For MM6, the movement speed of the party is damned slow. there is nothing that can be adjustable in options menu. Also when the party moves so s l o w l y, veeery slowly, the party leans to left even i press FORWARD button (...
by Kackelacka
03 Sep 2007, 08:43

Speed gaming for MM7

Old days, old games, old guys, hehe.. i have found this place very nice and decided to join, here i am with a question in m'bag for MM7-For blood and honour. i have finished the game at level 15 and in 4 months 17 days. i have done almost every first and second promotion quests for every class and a...

Go to advanced search