Search found 72 matches

by Idleness2
06 Oct 2006, 08:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: is confusion broken?
Replies: 19
Views: 5318

was at advanced level. 40*8 < 400*2, no?
by Idleness2
06 Oct 2006, 07:19
Topic: is confusion broken?
Replies: 19
Views: 5318

is confusion broken?

I just tried casting confusion on a stack of 400 marksmen vs. Computer. Their damage actually increased.
by Idleness2
01 Oct 2006, 07:23
Topic: Your favorite Multiplayer Necropolis Hero?
Replies: 26
Views: 7784

yeah, i did see them in H3, but the ghost dragon...was just stupid overpowerful with that special...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 22:55

Why do ppl love vampires so much? I think they are kinda underpowered, personally. As teir 4 units, they dont have great HP, and their speed and initiative is just a bit too low, especially in large battles. They would be good for killing neutrals, i guess, but necropolis is great at killing neutral...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 22:40
Topic: Thousand dollar question: Cash or EXP?
Replies: 12
Views: 4680

but theres a lot of ther things that play into this....Early on, it doesnt take much experience to get a level, and just getting that one skill you need, like tactics, or haunted mines, or advanced destructive magic, etc. can double or triple or more the power of your army. Id MUCH rather take a her...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 22:14
Topic: Most useful no retaliation unit
Replies: 30
Views: 11382

I shouldve looked at the numbers b4 posting this, cause in my experience There is some degree of randomness, and theres some creatures that might move before a blood fury or it might be after, and cerebrus nightmares and paladins are the ones I can think of there. (sprites and imperial griffins are ...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 09:50
Topic: New 'towns' and 'hero types' and asking a little help
Replies: 59
Views: 16902

gosh, u are really sensitive to this...im sorry i didnt mean to offend you or anything, i just felt like something u were saying was implying something which is actually false, as regards to cats. Its just a weird part of my personality, i cant stand false things if i know it to be otherwise. I real...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 09:27

Female and male lions have been known to fight, occasionally, and actually its very common with tigers, where males have an annoyingly common habit of eating their young, which the females try to protect, but almost always unsucessfully; this is yet another reason why tigers are so endangered. There...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 09:10

(felines tend to let the females do the hunting, and so the females tend to be a bit stronger then the male). Just wanted to mention, that with lions in real life, even tho females do most of the hunting, the males are the ones given the role of protecting the pride and killing eachother for mating ...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 08:28
Topic: Proposed Swamp Town
Replies: 24
Views: 7030

I dont like putting the nagas in this town.
Instead i propose a giant crawfish.
That way, every unit in this town's dwelling will be form of cajun food.
The entire army should suffer a -10 moral penalty when fighting anyone from New Orleans.
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 08:11
Topic: 1.3 Academy
Replies: 179
Views: 53922

I agree with kilop here, about 70% first of all its not all THAT hard for academy to avoid losses against neutrals, just master gremlins repairing things for any melee neutral should give little or no losses, and they have good units for fighting casting neutrals that are more annoying to other race...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 00:52
Topic: Grade the ULTIMATES
Replies: 38
Views: 13631

huh, yeah,, thats funny, no destructive magic for rage of elements, i guess after getting it you would need 3 more levels to get your destructive magic, thats funny...hmmm...now i remember why i never bother goign for it anyway. But neway u will still have elemental dmaage from your creatures, which...
by Idleness2
30 Sep 2006, 00:22

Well how much it increases the number of times the luck triggers is whats important, of course, and I dont know what the % is, if you have 5 luck, it just feels like most of the time, to me. The amount of damage that is changed also of course matters, like 2x 50 is less than 1 x 500. U laugh at this...
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 23:36
Topic: Grade the racial skills
Replies: 33
Views: 9366

not on week 3 lol Anyway, getting to the subject, I think irresistable magic is quite a nice skill, since destructive magic is a big chunk of dungeon's power, yet getting resistence is not hard...but it just doesnt help much, against dungeon, due to this racial skill. anyway, obviously, u dont have ...
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 22:37

Well As sylvan, theres a couple of ways I might go, and depends on the armies u are using, Luck , soldiers luck and elven luck seem definately vital for an army with master hunters and unicorns. Attack and tactics and logistics to familiar ground quite useful for unicorns and war dancers. Obviously ...
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 22:04

Orson and Naadir are totally not the worst. Naadir, first of all, has a specialty that is quite nice and interesting, especially now that ghosts are a little more powerful. Not only does this make killing creatures rather simpler (Once you get some summoned ghosts on the feild, it is 'safer' to rais...
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 21:10

Arcane Omniscience 25 (only lack of imagination could make this skill any weaker) Unstoppable charge 15 (Anything that increases the effectiveness of your already large number of troops makes a big difference, and this effects them a huge amount, and coordinates well with a hero giving high defense ...
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 20:56
Topic: New skills you would like to see?
Replies: 8
Views: 3533

Instead of adding new skills I think they should fix a lot of the useless skills that currently exist Power of speed, for example, just mean u are gonna be saving 4 mana on a spell you never cast, unless you went for light magic and master of wrath anyway. You should cast it at expert level or somet...
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 03:46

Are u playing MP? what yr dungeon got, against 300 marskmen on week 3? MAN im curious

GRIFFIN ETERNAL
by Idleness2
29 Sep 2006, 03:38

No, i think thats a realistic expectation, from haven, sure, wipe out the enemy completely without getting hit, why not? U guys havent played haven in a while im guessing... I just started playing haven again, after expiramenting with all the other factions for a while, and man its a joke, Im supris...

Go to advanced search