A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Sep 2006, 12:29

"Then one of our magician friend might cast Detect Magic at the caves entrance?"
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 12:46

"Theres no need for that.I have an 'external' helper that has extra senses.But the magic at work is divine,not arcane,so my knowledge is useless here.Clerics might know something though."

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 20 Sep 2006, 14:12

I sit around, watching the group quietly. I watch everyone's reactions to things as they unfold. And I pay extra close attention to the red-haired elf, all while thinking back to the human figure's appearance.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 20 Sep 2006, 15:03

Milla's Love Slave (MLS) tries to use a sight very familiar with cave lighting (or lack therof) to get a better look at the floating mountains and the other surroundings.

After a thorough look MLS inspects the walls to see if they support footing and scaling. In addition, I check the cracks between the rocks for any sign of separation on both the walls and floors.

Answers urlis... You were saying? After a quiet conversation with Urlis regarding the cave wall structure and whether urlis has experience climbing cave walls and setting traps MLS makes his way to Sheavi Silverleaf.

Always in a submissive approach, I ask if I could be of any service to m'lady and offer my service as a scout. MLS also checks on the status and health of the rest of the party. (OOC: Which non-player characters are in the group currently?)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If I were a flower, I'd be a really big flame-throwing flower with five heads.

Banedon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Banedon » 20 Sep 2006, 16:07

EDIT: Post deleted; I'm not sure I want to take such drastic action yet.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Sep 2006, 16:16

"So, anyone care to send one of those 'external' helpers to check out the small area of calm right out from the entrance?"
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 20 Sep 2006, 19:25

Zarvyx gets up after watching the others and walks over to the red-haired elf, standing in front of her.

"What did you do!? What is you fault!?" He asks this rather rudely, insisting on an answer.

Zarvyx’s Description:

6’3”

Muscular

Not very charismatic

Darkly Tanned Skin

Dark Blue eyes

Brown hair, if he didn’t have it shaved off

Beard and Mustache only grown a few centimeters off his face

Has a few minor scars here and there from training. A large one down his back, but it is not noticeable.

Usually has an expressionless look on his face.

Young-ish (21 years old)
Last edited by Sir William S Titan on 20 Sep 2006, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 20 Sep 2006, 19:35

Vhilhu description:

(god bless photoshop. and google.)

Gray elf cleric, worships Cthulhu, a chaos god. The story: I used to be a lumberjack. Every day I took my axe and chopped some trees. One day while cutting trees a cultist in gray robe came and told me how great it is to worship chaos and Cthulhu. So I listened. And i liked the idea. When he finished his speech, I took my axe and chopped his head off, thats how i got this robe :devil:

my inventory:

1)an axe with writing "ILVES PRESIDENDIKS" on it.
2)a gray robe.
3)a mystical stone idol that seems to have completely no magical properties nor value.
Last edited by vhilhu on 20 Sep 2006, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 20 Sep 2006, 19:40

[IMG] ...And i liked the idea. When he finished his speech, I took my axe and chopped his head off, thats how i got this robe
Nothing to say, that's just perfect :lolu:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 20:07

"It's my fault you are all here. You are not supposed to be here. My vision is all wrong now." sobs pitifully a little more. "If I would not have gotten into the sphere you probably would be safe now. My nature seems to have ..interfeared with the magic. I think we went not only somewhere, but somewhen. I feel like I have not yet been born, but will in a few days..but that would be a year ago, and ....I dont know!!!"

As for the entrance it seems that there is a calm area on the outside, but no way down to be seen, and a dragon inside the other cave. A red one, which means it is most likely evil...if woken could be a very bad thing. The elf maiden just looks miserable, and confused.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 20 Sep 2006, 20:17

"So what era is it? No dinosaurs, right? RIGHT?"

(OOC: i noticed dinosaurs in druid summoning list, so they too are d&d monsters.)

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 20 Sep 2006, 20:18

Zarvyx turns around.

"So, now that you've gotten us here, how do you suppose we can get out?"
Signature:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 20:22

(OOC no dinos)

"I wish I knew, I just don't know. I don't blame everybody if they hate me..if you want I will go off by myself. You might all be better off that way."
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 20 Sep 2006, 20:50

"Hmm...This can't be good." He looks to his surroundings a little. "Well,..." pauses "Would that sphere be able to help us out? Where is it, anyway? I don't see another option, aside from jumping to our deaths, or becoming dragon food."
Signature:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 20:54

Alas the sphere is gone, but you here a voice coming from beside of a cleric...it is deep and serene. "Worry not my children, all will be well. Take a leap of faith..the wind will show you where it is safe..." Then the voice goes silent and you have a feeling it will never say more.

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 20 Sep 2006, 21:01

Zarvyx looks to the 'windy' entrance of the cave. "Wind, huh?" Zarvyx walks over and discovers what was discovered earlier. "Hmm." He steps off the edge.
Signature:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 21:04

And lands on solid...something. Nothing holds him up, but yet he does not fall...the 'calm' area heads straight toward the Pyramid.

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 20 Sep 2006, 21:06

Zarvyx calls to the others to follow if they should choose to follow, then just walks towards the pyramid without waiting.
Signature:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Sep 2006, 21:27

Kero's mouth forms a small, almost unnoticeable smile as he watches Zarvyx step on nothing.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 21:51

"In the right cave is a sleeping(waking)dragon.So are we going to walk on nothing,or sneak past the dragon?"

With those words,I take sunrunners hand ag step on nothing.

Return to “Campfire”