Diplomacy in H5 -- how does it work?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 20 Jun 2006, 16:36

You know, earlier you got -1 morale if you had undead in your army, besides the -1 you got from having necropolis troops.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Jun 2006, 16:48

Oh that one.I never mixed with necro.Didnt find the need.Skeleton archers are all you need.

Asjo
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Asjo » 20 Jun 2006, 16:50

It was kind of overpowered earlier, which I liked. When you had a big army, it just kept getting bigger, and I was able to feed three or four other heroes with the units that my main hero with diplomacy picked up. I really liked that, even if it was obviously too easy if you got to that point. If you had left a lot of creatures on the map, you could pick up the craziest additions to your army that would give you a clear advantage against the opponent. Picking up 150 liches will quickly make your army too powerful :)

Diplomacy has always been my favourite skill, and I like that in Heroes V is seems that the entire neutral stack joins you, instead of a specific amount of experience points worth of creatures based on your hero level.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”