just finished the game and i got few Q *spoiler!!*

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 19 Jun 2006, 14:48

Marzhin wrote:To get back to H5's plot, something keeps bugging me : did Freyda (or whatever Godric's daughter's name was) was killed by Markal or not in the last Necro mission ? He just says "I'll kill her. Or maybe not." So what ? She is never mentionned again...
Maybe theyre savin it for the expansion :devil:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 19 Jun 2006, 14:50

Right now the only question I have is if the Dark Messiah is the same as the Demon Messiah.

@Marzhin
Poor Freya fell down one of those plot holes that Ashan if full of.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 19 Jun 2006, 14:59

DaemianLucifer wrote: Maybe theyre savin it for the expansion :devil:
Named Freya's Revenge.

In it Freya breaks out of the Necro's jail and manages to raise an army. Then Markal kills Godric (if he's still alive at the end of the mage campaign), falls in love with Freya and turns into a Barbarian. In the end Freya has Nicolai's babies and Markal get's the finger.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 19 Jun 2006, 15:10

ThunderTitan wrote: In it Freya breaks out of the Necro's jail and manages to raise an army. Then Markal kills Godric (if he's still alive at the end of the mage campaign), falls in love with Freya and turns into a Barbarian. In the end Freya has Nicolai's babies and Markal get's the finger.
And dont forget the new name of that barbarian hero:Kralma :devil:

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 19 Jun 2006, 15:18

ThunderTitan wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote: Maybe theyre savin it for the expansion :devil:
Named Freya's Revenge.

In it Freya breaks out of the Necro's jail and manages to raise an army. Then Markal kills Godric (if he's still alive at the end of the mage campaign), falls in love with Freya and turns into a Barbarian. In the end Freya has Nicolai's babies and Markal get's the finger.
Or : Freyda dies in the necro's jail, she becomes a Walkyrie and decide to let the Orcs against her father who has forgotten her. Then she meet Zehir and falls in love for the young wizard. But Isabel gets jealous and resurrects Cyrus as a Vampire. Then the big Evil Guy™ appears and says "MuhuhahaHAHA, I may have lost but I'll win next time !". Then he disappears and everybody wonders who that freak was, exactly ? Then all the armies tries to kill Isabel but she is victorious, and in the ending cutscene she says : "I'm Isabel, Queen of Spades and of the Demon Swarm. No one shall challenge my rule again !"

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 19 Jun 2006, 15:33

Marzhin wrote:I'm Isabel, Queen of Spades and of the Demon Swarm. No one shall challenge my rule again !"
Until the much wanted but not happening any time soon™ sequel. :devil:

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 19 Jun 2006, 15:41

So they did save heroes after all.There is virtually infinite number of stories available around this plot.We can have heroes games until we die.

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 19 Jun 2006, 15:43

DaemianLucifer wrote:There is virtually infinite number of stories available around this plot.
Yes, but sadly only in a sarcastic way...

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 19 Jun 2006, 15:50

Knowing Nival's great skills at deception, the Dark Messiah will probably be called Mark Dessiah. Then everyone can be stunned, just like when Raelag turned out to be Agreal. :disagree:

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 19 Jun 2006, 15:58

Omega_Destroyer wrote:Knowing Nival's great skills at deception, the Dark Messiah will probably be called Mark Dessiah. Then everyone can be stunned, just like when Raelag turned out to be Agreal. :disagree:
:lolu: :lolu:

Actually that one is funny and inventive and beats raelag by a lot!

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 20 Jun 2006, 00:41

Marzhin wrote:To get back to H5's plot, something keeps bugging me : did Freyda (or whatever Godric's daughter's name was) was killed by Markal or not in the last Necro mission ?
She was. You get one spectre after that cutscene with the Angels...
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

vicheron
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby vicheron » 21 Jun 2006, 01:40

Omega_Destroyer wrote:Knowing Nival's great skills at deception, the Dark Messiah will probably be called Mark Dessiah. Then everyone can be stunned, just like when Raelag turned out to be Agreal. :disagree:
Dark Messiah is being made by a different company so who knows, maybe it'll have a good twist. Maybe Isabel will have twins.

koganei83
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby koganei83 » 03 Jul 2006, 09:44

Gaidal Cain wrote:
Marzhin wrote:To get back to H5's plot, something keeps bugging me : did Freyda (or whatever Godric's daughter's name was) was killed by Markal or not in the last Necro mission ?
She was. You get one spectre after that cutscene with the Angels...
yah, that is why I was shocked the Gordic is still so nice to the mad Queen Isabel who have approved this act.. If I were Godric, I would have killed Isabel the moment I saw her..

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 03 Jul 2006, 13:19

People tend to forgive quite easily in Ashan. I don't think Isabel would have been too thrilled with Raelag after learning he killed Nicoli, but she seemed all fine and dandy after she was rescued.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Jul 2006, 18:48

It does take a measure of intelect to remember stuff, and none of them seem capable of complex thoughts.

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 04 Jul 2006, 03:40

Omega_Destroyer wrote:People tend to forgive quite easily in Ashan. I don't think Isabel would have been too thrilled with Raelag after learning he killed Nicoli, but she seemed all fine and dandy after she was rescued.
Are we referring to the end of Campaign 4 or Campaign 6?

Because at the end of Campaign 6, it seems evident that Nicolai just isn't the man on her mind any more. :)
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

wolf8t8t
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Actually

Unread postby wolf8t8t » 04 Jul 2006, 03:45

I can't stand the plot.... and the campaign itself is getting very boring. The game needs a random map maker like in homm3 and wog to be highly playable.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 04 Jul 2006, 06:02

I would say her attitude towards the end of the game. All she really says when she is around him during the conclusion is "hey!" No, "thanks for saving me," or "you killed Nicoli, blah, blah, blah." Just "hey" followed up by generic rambling in the church.

Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Sikon » 04 Jul 2006, 07:17

Of course she doesn't say he killed Nicolai. She doesn't know about his double identity.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 04 Jul 2006, 10:38

Sikon wrote:Of course she doesn't say he killed Nicolai. She doesn't know about his double identity.
Best way to start a relationship, ain't it.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”