Heroes 5 complete contents confirmed

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 27 May 2006, 19:58

LE version sold in the US does not include expansion packs for HIII or HIV. Why am I feeling like being screwed? :disagree:
I believe in science and that science can explain everything.
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way...

Csimbi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Csimbi » 27 May 2006, 20:05

Wolfshanze wrote:
berntie wrote:
Wolfshanze wrote: 3) LE DVD (Soundtrack, Artwork, Screens, Illustrations)
- It's actually in DVD format! (VOB files). You're supposed to put it in a DVD player (or software DVD player) to listen to it (it shows a slideshow of the faction while you listen to the music)
Are the soundtracks 2.0, 5.1 or DTS?

Dublex
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Heroes 5 complete contents confirmed

Unread postby Dublex » 27 May 2006, 20:38

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Dublex wrote: Heroes IV (on DVD-rom)
Youre kidding?Why did they waste a whole DVD for that one?
No idea. My guess is that they put the game and expansions on, and filled the rest of the space up with heroes V artwork, E3 vids, other vids and other Heroes V filler stuff. Hence my earlier question about if anyone knew if its on Heroes 4 complete.

theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 27 May 2006, 20:49

Does HV in Heroes Complete include additional maps and hero aura, etc. That is, is it the Limited edition or regular?
I believe in science and that science can explain everything.
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way...

Vision
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Vision » 29 May 2006, 00:37

the "Complete" edition is NOT Heroes 5 "Limited", "Collectors", "Super Collectors" or "Deluxe" versions. Those 4 are the original sets, where the Deluxe and Collector versions come with H3&4 (no expansions) in the US and H2 in the EU.

The Complete version, from what I have seen so far, is available only in the EU/UK, and comes with everything on CD/DVD including expansions.

Hopefully, this will be available in the US at some point. It would be a great addition to both players collections as well as another prize for the Oracle League to give away :devil:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 May 2006, 00:45

Of course, it is possible for some unnamed CH member to order a copy an mail it... :devious:

Ooh, I expect mine in the mail any day now...
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”