Crystal dragon??

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Jimmpi
Pixie
Pixie

Crystal dragon??

Unread postby Jimmpi » 24 May 2006, 15:46

Hmm, on the site http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/he ... ties.shtml
There is a creature abilitie called Crystal Scale ("Crystal Dragon is immune to direct creature killing abilities such as Harm Touch, Vorpal Sword, Deadeye Shot, etc
Crystal Dragons are not available in the game." )

Is this a hint that there are going to be crystal dragons in a future expansion???

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 24 May 2006, 15:51

Maybe they planed to put them in,but decided not to.Or they plan them for expansions.Id like to see azure dragon back,though.BUt as a neutral only.

Dublex
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Dublex » 24 May 2006, 15:56

Interesting. Does this mean that the Dwarves could be in? or a smithing faction?

Or maybe just a dragon as a neutral unit?

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 24 May 2006, 16:15

Maybe red Dragon / Crystal Dragon as a dwarf / fire town 7th unit ? (Dwarves apparently are fire dragon worshippers in Ashan)

Darkstroem
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Darkstroem » 24 May 2006, 16:15

Oh please. Not another dragon unit...

Jimmpi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Jimmpi » 24 May 2006, 16:15

Dublex wrote:Interesting. Does this mean that the Dwarves could be in? or a smithing faction?

Or maybe just a dragon as a neutral unit?
thats just what i tought also, that they are planing a dwarves town and the crystal dragon is there lvl 7...

about the azure dragon I would also like them back but like you said as neutral

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 24 May 2006, 16:47

All additional dragons should be neutral.Theres too many town allowed dragons already.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 24 May 2006, 17:43

Yeah, but if they can add Red dragon and crystal dragon as lvl 6 I dont see the problemo. Still Im agree, extra dragons should be neutral.

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Re: Crystal dragon??

Unread postby Vlaad II » 24 May 2006, 17:47

Jimmpi wrote:Hmm, on the site http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/he ... ties.shtml
There is a creature abilitie called Crystal Scale ("Crystal Dragon is immune to direct creature killing abilities such as Harm Touch, Vorpal Sword, Deadeye Shot, etc
Crystal Dragons are not available in the game." )

Is this a hint that there are going to be crystal dragons in a future expansion???
I have been told the Crystal Dragon was in the early beta, but quickly removed...?

Jimmpi
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Crystal dragon??

Unread postby Jimmpi » 24 May 2006, 19:24

hmmm, I wounder why?

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 24 May 2006, 21:21

Who said that?

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 24 May 2006, 21:25

Jerrie wrote:Who said that?
Gee, I am not sure if I can say that, considering the NDA... :shh: :D

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 24 May 2006, 22:48

on the genies lamp theres a list of creature abilities for crystal scal it also mentions crystal dragon, but then sais something like "Crystal Dragon was removed during the beta." I wonder what it looked like... gues we'll never know...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 25 May 2006, 00:15

Adding a new creature to a town is pretty difficult, ain't it? I think they'll probably take the easiest path and put the new creatures in as neutrals.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 25 May 2006, 00:26

who suggested adding creatures to a town? maybe adding a new town.

(I am the eggman, they are the eggmen....)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 25 May 2006, 00:29

soupnazii wrote:who suggested adding creatures to a town?
That would be Marzhin, I think. Anyway, there is some rumours about an expansion town. They say it would be a Dwarf town. I would really not like to see dragons in that one.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 25 May 2006, 00:32

they will deffinetly add a town in an expansion, and it will probably be dwarf. they might also add another town, maybe a barbarian/orc/goblin town.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 25 May 2006, 01:40

what's the big deal with dragons and not having them in towns?? i LOVE dragons and bring the red dragon on, as a level 7 in an exp town, go designer crazy with the other units

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 25 May 2006, 01:57

red dragon might fit in well as a sixth, or maybe even fifth lvel creature in a dwarf town, with an upgrade being the crystal dragon. i imagine them as small, but still pretty big, wingless dragons that walk on two legs (sort of like the crystal dragons in H3) but when idle come down to all fours. the crystal wouldnt actually be made of crystal, like in H3, but maybe cust have like crystal scale (like the ability says) and just look sort of like a red dragon only shiny and stuff. niether one would have breath attack, but both would bite. would be cool to have a sort of "lesser dragon. that has never been done yet in Heroes games, i think. there was the Wyvern in H3, but there was no Dragon in the name, so it doesnt count.

maybe they planned to put in the crystal dragon as a neutral during the beta, but only held back cause they decided that the crystal dragon would be just another neutral if it was added alone, and should be added as part of a set (like in H3- Azure, Rust, Fairy, and Crystal). since they couldnt make all those in time for the game, they decided to just make as many as they can and release them all together in an expansion.

just a thought, as unlikely as it may seem...

Jimmpi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Jimmpi » 25 May 2006, 08:29

soupnazii wrote:red dragon might fit in well as a sixth, or maybe even fifth lvel creature in a dwarf town, with an upgrade being the crystal dragon. i imagine them as small, but still pretty big, wingless dragons that walk on two legs (sort of like the crystal dragons in H3) but when idle come down to all fours. the crystal wouldnt actually be made of crystal, like in H3, but maybe cust have like crystal scale (like the ability says) and just look sort of like a red dragon only shiny and stuff. niether one would have breath attack, but both would bite. would be cool to have a sort of "lesser dragon. that has never been done yet in Heroes games, i think. there was the Wyvern in H3, but there was no Dragon in the name, so it doesnt count...
That ide' I really love.. :-D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”