What Are The Odds????

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

What do you think I should do (read scenario below)

a) take back collector's edition
6%
b) take back beta-reward copy
12%
c) keep both
82%

Total votes: 34

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 21 May 2006, 11:40

Profitable_Choy wrote:Give the reg. ed to someone as a present
If you do decide to give it away, then give it to me :D
I'm seriously broke for the first time in my life so I can't buy the game before my next paycheck :cry:
I got a new graphics card though and got the demo working (although it crashed a few times :mad: ) and it looks promising but I'm annoyed about the fact that it seems I can't see what the creature dwellings' names are unless I place the cursor on the buildings and it's a bit confusing...
Anywho, at least it works ;)
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 21 May 2006, 12:14

Zamolxis wrote: I agree. I hated the concept art, I liked the baldy guy in the OB, and I hate again this stupid had.
I wonder if the guy that designed it is Protestant. Jab at the Papacy?
Zamolxis wrote: I would like a Good Haven, but don't get me wrong - I'm not fighting for that. I would also be ok with a fanatic human faction. But then Angels had to go. Either that, or keep the Angels & Archangels, but then replace the fanatism with real faith and nobleness. Right now we have two things which just don't go together.
This is what I liked about Disciples, you could have either Angels or Inquisitors, so you could play the humans either way.

EDIT: Oh... we can delete our own double posts.... nice.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 21 May 2006, 14:06

On the topic: I think I'd keep both. I'm going to do the same with my two versions (supercollectors and normal).

Kaboth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: What Are The Odds????

Unread postby Kaboth » 22 May 2006, 03:38

Lord_Haart wrote:Ok, so last night I went out and bought the H5 collectors edition ($110Au).
Could you tell me where you got your collectors edition in Australia Lord_Haart. I've been looking for one myself. Thanks.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 22 May 2006, 04:51

i got mine, called the deluxe edition, from eb games, in perth

Return to “Heroes V-VI”