Villains Wiki

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Villains Wiki

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 25 Feb 2024, 17:43

CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Reval95
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Villains Wiki

Unread postby Reval95 » 12 Oct 2024, 20:14

Hello Pol and the others!
I would be the editor who did most of the articles. I was honestly surprised by this post and I am very glad that you and others liked the articles. Regarding the advertisements, I can say that they did not appear for me at all, possibly because I am viewing the pages with a wikia profile or because of the blocker.
I would like to indicate here that I would also like to write similarly extensive and detailed articles about heroes (yes, the heroes of Heroes, a bit paradoxical), the positive, good characters. Some of my editor friends are especially helpful, so with them I can move faster and together we can give the Heroes of Might and Magic universe the respect and appreciation it deserves.
All the best and have a nice day!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Villains Wiki

Unread postby Pol » Yesterday, 06:23

Reval95 wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 20:14 Hello Pol and the others!
I would be the editor who did most of the articles. I was honestly surprised by this post and I am very glad that you and others liked the articles. Regarding the advertisements, I can say that they did not appear for me at all, possibly because I am viewing the pages with a wikia profile or because of the blocker.
I would like to indicate here that I would also like to write similarly extensive and detailed articles about heroes (yes, the heroes of Heroes, a bit paradoxical), the positive, good characters. Some of my editor friends are especially helpful, so with them I can move faster and together we can give the Heroes of Might and Magic universe the respect and appreciation it deserves.
All the best and have a nice day!
Hi Reval95,
nice to meet you. As of "heroes of Heroes" or "Heroes of Heroes", you sure can do that but be aware, that there are already at least two gaming wikis, covering them. Still, there's a lots of space, to creatively pille up more info :D

These are:
Heroes 3 Wiki - https://heroes.thelazy.net
MM Wiki - https://mightandmagic.fandom.com (which is based on original celelestialheavens wiki)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “News”