I stumbled upon a new game similar to HoMM3

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
xiaojay
Lurker
Lurker

I stumbled upon a new game similar to HoMM3

Unread postby xiaojay » Today, 02:52

Today, I came across a new game similar to HoMM during the Steam Turn-Based Festival. It's called "Pennon and Battle." Has anyone played it?I looked at the store page images, and it seems to have the combat mechanics ofHoMMIII, combined with the hero deployment from IV, the building levels from V, and the multi-action mechanics from King’s Bounty. It also features event cards, branching unit types, and online battles. I'm planning to grab it while it’s on sale. Does anyone want to play it together?[img]file:///C:/Users/kkkkk/Desktop/0D4DF7A8D30C55C0E143AC70BC1D187E.jpg[/img]

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: I stumbled upon a new game similar to HoMM3

Unread postby Pol » Today, 06:40

I moved your post to the correct forum, Hall of the Heretic, dedicted to non canon H/MM games. Also you need to upload your picture somewhere, like at "https://postimages.org/" or any other image hosting sites and place it here.

That game bears some uncanny visual similarities, indeed, that's interesting. ;)

"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”