Fall of the King bug

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cosmicsynch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Fall of the King bug

Unread postby cosmicsynch » 10 Jan 2007, 08:20

Only just bought the game, upgraded to 1.3 (couldn't find 1.4 at the time), got all the way to Haven last campaign, and for some reason, I always 'lose' at the end of the first week, even though I captured a town. What's up with that? Any ideas? the 1.4 readme doesn't mention this problem...will upgrading fix it?

Thanks in advance.

EliteKill
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby EliteKill » 10 Jan 2007, 08:28

After capturing a town, you need to rescue Isabel before the end of the week. If you did that, than I have no idea.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 10 Jan 2007, 08:30

Note the tower that holds isabel is right next to the town. But like the above post said, if you freed her in the right ammount of time, no clue what happened.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

cosmicsynch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby cosmicsynch » 10 Jan 2007, 08:32

Oh! Is ee, I failed to get that detail. Thank you. :)

EliteKill
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby EliteKill » 10 Jan 2007, 09:39

Glad I chould help :D

cosmicsynch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby cosmicsynch » 11 Jan 2007, 06:22

Thanks again for earlier help...but now I'm having what appears to be a true problem. Right around the time the third red hero shows up, trying to make a run on my castle (not sure what day and week, though I could check) the game keeps crashing on the turn after he appears. I've upgraded to 1.4 now, but I'm vaguely recalling this maybe happening to someone else, except I can't find the post, now. Any ideas?

NeXaR
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby NeXaR » 11 Jan 2007, 15:45

So you upgraded to 1.4 and loaded a 1.3 savegame right? This might be the problem. Try restarting the map... or restoring v1.3 until the end of the mission :)
Common sense is commonless of senses

cosmicsynch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby cosmicsynch » 11 Jan 2007, 16:53

Nergh. I bet you're right...I thought if it was going to happen, it would happen immediately, but, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”