about music.

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
sanalkisilik
Lurker
Lurker

about music.

Unread postby sanalkisilik » 21 Nov 2006, 03:08

I've searched the past topics but couldn't find an answer to this one. I know how to extract the HoMM4musics but I want to learn

who composed them?
the name of the voice in GRASS theme?

So I can find more of those artists.

Are the game musics made especially for the game or were in other works etc. ? (Someone mentioned that water theme is some Japanese artist's and was in some other anime before)

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 21 Nov 2006, 08:45

You have to search for Rob King and Paul Romeo. They have been the music men for all MM and Homm games. On CH we have had news (search news on main page) regarding them a couple of times and sometimes Rob has made posts on the official Ubi forums (IIRC) and old board.

from the old forums I happen to have one link bookmarked that is http://www.forumplanet.com/strategyplan ... 322830&p=1

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Re: about music.

Unread postby Marzhin » 21 Nov 2006, 09:05

sanalkisilik wrote:Are the game musics made especially for the game or were in other works etc. ? (Someone mentioned that water theme is some Japanese artist's and was in some other anime before)
Heroes IV "water theme" is a traditionnal celtic song (as are other pieces of the HoMM IV soundtrack). It has been used in many games, anime (for instance Twelve Kingdoms, Cosmowarrior Zero...), ads, etc.

Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Gljivko a.k.a Vortex » 28 Nov 2006, 18:11

Does anyone have a link or full version of Haven theme from Heroes IV that didn't appear in final version of the game? That one was non-opera theme and I liked it much more :)
"...a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. "
- Raoul Duke

WhiteAvatar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby WhiteAvatar » 13 Dec 2006, 14:42

oops...

You can replace the music of heroes IV , simply, by replacing the original .MP3 files with your ambient/nature/whatever .MP3 files
just watch to rename them to the original filenames of the Heroes IV names.

Lol

Games are just programs, and programs can be hacked or altered to the users desire...

Return to “Heroes I-IV”