Some speculations about further ability development

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 08 Nov 2006, 02:30

This is a bit off-topic but in a similar vein to the thread. I was thinking of a spell that made incorporeal units corporeal...but there would need to be more incorporeal units like the...spectral dragon.

I didn't read the whole thread but a I support a necro skill to reduce the morale of enemy units (besides banshee howl).

Adicto
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Adicto » 08 Nov 2006, 07:54

PhoenixReborn wrote:I didn't read the whole thread but a I support a necro skill to reduce the morale of enemy units (besides banshee howl).
Well, necromancers need many things like that one, because, you know... Who is going to waste levels on Corrupted Soil, Herald of Death, Chilling Bones, Cold Steel, Plague Tent, and so on, when common perks are more useful? I mean, looking at the skill & perks of some high lvl necromancer, if you cover the hero's portrait and the racial skill, you cannot know if he is a necromancer because he has no necro perks! Mark of the Necromancer is the only really useful (Boneward & Haunt Mines rely too much on circumstances).

I want a necromancer who really is a necromancer, not a random hero with the word "necromancer" pasted in the description.

jim strom
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jim strom » 08 Nov 2006, 17:46

Well i for one, don't rate some abilities as useless, it got to have some meaning, or else it would not had been developed.

And i am a experimental player, who likes to combinate skills, some would not even give a thought too, just to see if i could find som use of it.

As for your comment on that Necromancers need more of necromantic perks, well i must say that i agree with you, but not because the perks they already have are useless.

Kilop
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Kilop » 08 Nov 2006, 19:04

for haven, MAchines master: let the catapult be present in non siege battles. And make them do splach dommage :)

but seriously, maybe a special for healing tent as this one is not that powerful, what about unlimited heals ?

Btw I remember a poll happened where peaople asked for more heals per fight , no ?
I support(ed?) Nival... flame on !!!
The truth pure and simple is seldom pure and never simple...

Return to “Heroes V-VI”