Finally finished!!!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Finally finished!!!

Unread postby saugeen » 06 Aug 2006, 17:47

finished all the Heroes V campgains. I have to say I enjoyed doing each of the campgains. There certainly were some challanging scenarios. Especially the Ranger campgain. I have played some of the campgains for a second time. The final cutscene in the Academy campgain has left it open for an expansion pack, which I am looking forward to,

Jaja11
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Finally finished!!!

Unread postby Jaja11 » 07 Aug 2006, 11:57

saugeen wrote:finished all the Heroes V campgains. I have to say I enjoyed doing each of the campgains. There certainly were some challanging scenarios. Especially the Ranger campgain. I have played some of the campgains for a second time. The final cutscene in the Academy campgain has left it open for an expansion pack, which I am looking forward to,
Speaking of the Sylvan Campaign, how did you go about the 3rd game; The Defense?? I've read 2 walkthrough so far, but I'd like to hear your take on it. And frankly speaking, it's the most challenging game in the whole campaigns so far...and I'm still stuck in it!!

metalic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby metalic » 07 Aug 2006, 14:33

well, this is how i did it. the first two fights, keep the casulties low!!!

Then hire another hero, give him the dragons. and he will conquest the other town.... Until he is about lv 20, send him back and defend. let him learn light magic, resurrection+mass deflect missle+mass endurance. During siege wars, first set avenger targets, lich and skeleton. Then treeant block the gate, unicorn wait till wall brokes a hole. then unicore runs out and kill lich and skeleton if they are not already dead. Keep army balanced, don't let too many unicorn die. Then till findan build up a decent army you can fight the last necro town.
I'm a wild man.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Finally finished!!!

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 07 Aug 2006, 18:33

Jaja11 wrote: Speaking of the Sylvan Campaign, how did you go about the 3rd game; The Defense?? I've read 2 walkthrough so far, but I'd like to hear your take on it. And frankly speaking, it's the most challenging game in the whole campaigns so far...and I'm still stuck in it!!
Not really.I found C2M3 and C4M3 far more chalenging.Here I just left the army in town because it was unupgraded,and with findan and starting troops conquered the rest.Quite easy imo.

jaq
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jaq » 09 Aug 2006, 18:17

In the next to the last battles, when I right clicked on the firewall to check its HP, the game crashes. Did you noticed this bug too?
Isn't HV dark elven history Polish-driven?

Sh33m4
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sh33m4 » 10 Aug 2006, 13:30

In the next to the last battles, when I right clicked on the firewall to check its HP, the game crashes. Did you noticed this bug too?
Yeah, happens to me too...but I have better : after the FINAL Sovereign battle AND the cutscene with everyone...It goes back into the game. No outro or nothing. When I click on the Sovereign's citadel, it says "Are the heroes ready to fight the Sovereign?" - just like before that fight :|

Return to “Heroes V-VI”