Search found 52 matches

by NeXaR
28 Mar 2007, 14:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Will UBI release the HEROES COLLECTION for North America???
Replies: 8
Views: 3253

Sorry about my rudeness, it was 4AM here when I wrote that, and I was dealing with problems related with the H3C translation at that moment, precisely.
by NeXaR
28 Mar 2007, 02:08
Topic: Will UBI release the HEROES COLLECTION for North America???
Replies: 8
Views: 3253

Re: Will UBI release the HEROES COLLECTION for North America

One of my friends got a copy of HEROES COLLECTION released by UBI Spanish. It contains HMM1, HMM2 Golden, HMM3 Complete, and HMM4 Complete. Sadly, HMM4 Complete is in Spanish. I live in Canada, so, will UBI release the North America version of HEROES COMPLETE??? I am looking forward to getting one....
by NeXaR
24 Mar 2007, 07:30
Topic: cd audio doesn't work, game crashes, homm2
Replies: 5
Views: 2983

You installed it from the virtual drive, or from the physical, and then switched to daemon to play? if so, then maybe the registry is pointing to the physical unit (from where you installed it)
by NeXaR
20 Mar 2007, 23:18
Topic: Looking for Spanish proofreaders (H3Complete spanish)
Replies: 3
Views: 1337

When we finish H3 Complete project, our files might be used to make a patch for the separate expansions too (one forum member has SoD, but not AB, for example, but this is unusual in Spain; usually, we have either only RoE alone - the only one that came in spanish - or Complete). In fact, campaigns ...
by NeXaR
20 Mar 2007, 16:53
Topic: Looking for Spanish proofreaders (H3Complete spanish)
Replies: 3
Views: 1337

Looking for Spanish proofreaders (H3Complete spanish)

We recently released a new beta translation patch for Heroes III Complete. We need Spanish proofreaders to search for mistakes inside it. If anyone here can, and is interested, please check this link at La Torre de Marfil for further info and downloading. Only requirements is standard H3 complete (I...
by NeXaR
22 Jan 2007, 10:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: A bug? Or a harware problem? Help... Anyone...
Replies: 4
Views: 2453

See also in your graphic drivers config (not in the game) the settings for Antialising, anisotropic and such. Set them to "let applications configure it" if it's not selected, this may be a conflict between the game and the driver both trying to set AA to different values.
by NeXaR
22 Jan 2007, 02:31
Topic: Will H-V run on Windows Vista?
Replies: 52
Views: 18762

I'm not waiting for Vista at all, but for XSOS 3.0. Free, low requirements, runs most of windows apps, no DRM... and compatibility with DX10 natively... but the OS kernel is based on something near Linux. At least that's how it is supposed to be, or how I understood it.
by NeXaR
11 Jan 2007, 15:45
Topic: Fall of the King bug
Replies: 7
Views: 2897

So you upgraded to 1.4 and loaded a 1.3 savegame right? This might be the problem. Try restarting the map... or restoring v1.3 until the end of the mission :)
by NeXaR
29 Dec 2006, 03:43
Topic: Game crashes
Replies: 11
Views: 3851

You won't be able to play original H5 campaigns in HoF, but you can play HoF campaigns while Ubi/Nival fix the crashing issue in the original H5 . :D
by NeXaR
28 Dec 2006, 02:43
Topic: Game crashes
Views: 3851

In the meantime, try reinstalling and patching up to 1.3.
by NeXaR
27 Dec 2006, 02:56
Topic: problems with campaining
Views: 1838

I thought no piracy-talking was allowed here... ;|
by NeXaR
27 Dec 2006, 01:17
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Melissa and the Games
Replies: 22
Views: 9216

Melissa and the Games

Me too O_O
Edited on Tue, Dec 26 2006, 18:18 by NeXaR
by NeXaR
27 Dec 2006, 00:41
Topic: problems with campaining
Views: 1838

You were using a no-dvd patch or similar in 1.1? If so, that's the problem.
by NeXaR
26 Dec 2006, 18:35
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: I guess I need help from a coder...
Views: 4093

It's only an example, but yes, it works. But in border's case there's no %s or %d to re-arrange.
by NeXaR
24 Dec 2006, 15:45

I think we would have to live with this little error. Anyway, the original spanish RoE came with the same error (and many others we have repaired in our translation).
by NeXaR
21 Dec 2006, 16:31

I guess I need help from a coder...

Well, there is one last little thing I would ask in relation with the Heroes 3 Complete translation project (remember?). We're sticking things together by now, almost completed the final beta. But there is one thing that bothers us much. As some may know, constructing sentences in spanish is differe...
by NeXaR
16 Dec 2006, 02:03
Topic: Pissed off laptop owner!
Replies: 6
Views: 2359

I do have a laptop, I am a gamer, and I play heroes V in my laptop without any problem. Let me guess... you have an Intel video card, right? :devious:
by NeXaR
14 Dec 2006, 05:22
Topic: campaign intro movie vignettes not playing from fresh instal
Views: 8388

Only in the game intro the voices are part of the video file. In campaign map prologues, voices are read from h3sound.snd from your CD, and animations from the .vid file, though now I can't remember if it were the vid in the data folder or the vid on the cd...
by NeXaR
02 Dec 2006, 23:34
Topic: Campaign intro animations and dialogs in Heroes 3 Complete
Replies: 10
Views: 7415

I made it work inserting BOTH files (.bik & .smk) into the VIDEO.VID file. It seems that the game does not care about what file are them inside of. The only problem was that, BIK and SMK files are needed, not only SMK. Thanks for your help, Pol. One last thought: You think that if we achieve goo...
by NeXaR
02 Dec 2006, 20:26
Topic: HoF... does it really exist?!?!
Replies: 24
Views: 7085

haloswift wrote:9,95€ !!!!
holy **** I payed +/- 27,00€
Take a look at this.

Looks like even I have paid too much for it :devil:

Go to advanced search