Search found 5 matches

by ozzlander
30 Jul 2006, 02:22
Forum: Articles
Topic: New Column: Might and Milla
Replies: 141
Views: 35415

Might and Milla

I had been putting off buying a stronger computer until I saw HoMMV and Oblivian coming out. That was my excuse for a semi - kicking gaming system (on my meager budget). My computer was a hand-me down from my brother. It was so outdated that I couldn't even upgrade, I had to start it all over. He bu...
by ozzlander
24 Jul 2006, 15:47

Might and Milla

China Blue says - It's sad to see now how some of the girls who entered the forum after reading the article hasn't returned. Perhaps they only visit once in a while but it's still a shame. They need more luring I guess ;| I can't speak for anyone else, but I have a job where I cram 40 hours of work ...
by ozzlander
20 Jul 2006, 03:15

Might and Milla

Milla aka, the slayer says - -- - And even though the experts say that those kinds of games can make children violent in the future, there's no reason to believe so :D I think it can actually be very educational. One night while we were sitting at the older boy's Tae Kwon Do lesson, my 8 year old, t...
by ozzlander
19 Jul 2006, 19:08

Might and Milla

Little side note while I'm thinking of it: In my previous post I mentioned stock investments. Here are the 4 of the best stocks I've bought (and made some good money off of): Nvidia (I had a 160% return on investment on this one) Activision EA Games Marvel Anyway, goes to show that knowing something...
by ozzlander
19 Jul 2006, 18:46

Might and Milla

Fellow "Girl" gamer here! (Actually I'm 34 and have been playing since the days of Astroids and Space Invaders on the Atari 2600) I know quite a few people are blown away by the fact that I love video games. Co-workers think it is odd that I can come into work after 2 hours of sleep becaus...

Go to advanced search