Search found 8 matches

by dreamcradle
25 May 2006, 08:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Crazy Nicolai (Spoiler)
Replies: 26
Views: 9012

SPOILERS !!!!!! Way 1: STOP playing with your main hero ;) Even if he is perfect he is way behind Talanar with Elven luck. Start playing with talanar (almost in no time he is 30 level now) - KILLING machine...Took out the whole map with him :) Way 2: Forget the sylvan towns - capture as much as poss...
by dreamcradle
23 May 2006, 13:34
Topic: Campaign 4 (the Ranger). Mission 3 (the Defence) - BUG
Replies: 12
Views: 5497

YAHOOOOOOOO manage to bypass the bug :) Here is what i did: 1. Removed the teal player (so i have 3 towns) - don't care filled or not is the garnison mission :) 2. Kill the prison guards and then just before freeing the first hero - get the hero from first town out and the put it in (so it's say mis...
by dreamcradle
23 May 2006, 10:39

I managed to bypass the bug with the following actions: 1 - Make the garrison before rescuing the first hero 2 - Not to lose garrison objective while rescuing 2nd hero. Voila. By the way you don't have to remake the whole scenario to escape the bug. Just reload from a previously saved game (that is...
by dreamcradle
22 May 2006, 07:32

replayed the map again... got Deffense part of the quest (garnison) filled all the time... still when i freed the 2 heroes it didn't counted it :((
by dreamcradle
21 May 2006, 20:44

i would try it ASAP :) hope it works... altho building the garnison isn't that easy especialy when the computer always kills few dragons every fight :(

will post does it worked as soon as i try it :)
by dreamcradle
21 May 2006, 18:11
Topic: Bugs in HV...
Replies: 196
Views: 73313

Campaign 4 (the Ranger). Mission 3 (the Defence) the game won't register that I have freed the two heroes. Garrison and defense have been completed, but it won't let me complete the two others. (Defend the city and free the heroes) I've reset the campaign about 5 times now and still the damned game ...
by dreamcradle
21 May 2006, 16:40
Topic: The number of stacks of neutral guards
Replies: 3
Views: 2374

it's random i think... with the same army they always pop up differently... i mean no matter i have 3-4 or 5 stacks it's random everytime ;))
by dreamcradle
21 May 2006, 16:34

Campaign 4 (the Ranger). Mission 3 (the Defence) - BUG

the game won't register that I have freed the two heroes. Garrison and defense have been completed, but it won't let me complete the two others. (Defend the city and free the heroes) I've reset the campaign about 5 times now and still the damned game won't register that I freed the heroes. (tried fi...

Go to advanced search