Search found 206 matches

by Vision
16 Aug 2010, 21:43
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes6 leak ?
Replies: 44
Views: 19287

Heroes6 screens leak ?

Oh my.. I wasnt all that taken in by Heroes 5 as I was with H2 and H3. I hope H6 really pulls me in. I miss being involved in the community...
by Vision
23 Jul 2010, 08:59
Forum: Campfire
Topic: RE: OracleLeague.com
Replies: 2
Views: 2281

RE: OracleLeague.com

Hey everyone, long time no see! I am trying to find -anything- from my old oracleleague.com site - when I was hosting the heroes tournaments. My HDD died a couple years ago, and took all my old HoMM3/4/5 tournament code with it. I had deleted backups from a prior webhost, and do not think I can find...
by Vision
03 Oct 2008, 03:19
Topic: Four Stars and a Half for King´s Bounty
Replies: 48
Views: 14969

Four Stars and a Half for King´s Bounty

I bought this. The demo hooked me almost immediately (just like Heroes 2 back in the day). I am already playing it on impossible cause I love challenges =) The game is intriguing and fun while keeping the elements that drew me to the Heroes franchise in the first place. @Metathron - the demo has awk...
by Vision
30 May 2007, 10:35
Topic: The Queen Isabel Kicking Game
Replies: 44
Views: 16685

The Queen Isabel Kicking Game

Heh, 113,947 before I gave up trying to get higher.

Funny stuff Angelspit! I want to play H5 again now....
by Vision
13 Feb 2007, 21:54
Topic: Map Contest Results
Replies: 21
Views: 9619

Map Contest Results

Now we need to get the addresses so we can send out those prizes =)
by Vision
13 Feb 2007, 21:52
Topic: ToH Goes Old School
Replies: 25
Views: 9848

ToH Goes Old School

IV will NEVER be anywhere close to what H3 was for multiplayer. The running isn't even close... its like a marathon runner racing against a jet, it just doesnt compare.

Good call for ToH. With the lack of activity in Heroes 5, and almost no activity now at Oracle, its a damn good move.
by Vision
20 Nov 2006, 00:55
Topic: Map Contest Update
Replies: 5
Views: 2852

Map Contest Update

I am actually quite surprised that there are not more entries....

we do have up to 5 copies to give away (I believe)
by Vision
16 Sep 2006, 13:52
Topic: "I'm Evil"
Replies: 47
Views: 14349

"I'm Evil"

I think DF1 was actually being sarcastic...

at least I hope so
by Vision
17 Aug 2006, 12:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Win Heroes Complete
Replies: 0
Views: 1178

Win Heroes Complete

The Oracle League has opened the tournament contests for players to have a chance to win the Heroes Complete box set. There is a contest for Heroes 5 Duel Mode, Heroes 5 Standard Mode, and Heroes 3. Play and report games for those contests, you could win a copy of Hereos Complete! There are two more...
by Vision
14 Aug 2006, 12:02
Topic: Win a copy of Heroes Complete!
Replies: 6
Views: 2456

Win a copy of Heroes of Might and Magic Complete!

Stefan: there will be 5 of them given away, and 3 different methods of winning.

In the Oracle League:

1) Playing Heroes 5 - Duel or Standard

2) Playing Heroes 3

Elsewhere - contests unknown as yet, but being worked on.
by Vision
11 Aug 2006, 21:57
Topic: Win a copy of Heroes Complete!
Replies: 6
Views: 2456

Win a copy of Heroes Complete!

Win a copy of Heroes of Might and Magic Complete, which comes with all games + expansions in the series, starting from the original, Heroees of Might and Magic 1! The Oracle League and Celestial Heavens want you to be one of the lucky 5 players who will win a copy of Heroes of Might and Magic Comple...
by Vision
11 Aug 2006, 12:58
Topic: Heroes Complete Content
Replies: 22
Views: 9487

Heroes Complete Content

Heroes 5 complete is not on Ebay. I have searched and searched, and if it was there, it is no longer.

Good news, the Oracle League has received 5 copies from Fabrice Cambounet to give away =)
by Vision
10 Jul 2006, 14:48
Topic: Heroes V Complete Up for Grabs
Replies: 4
Views: 2554

Heroes V Complete Up for Grabs

The version that is being given away, notwithstanding the naming, is the one that contains ALL of the previous games in the series + all official expansions.
by Vision
24 Jun 2006, 14:54
Topic: Land of the Outcasts Abuse
Replies: 3
Views: 2185

Land of the Outcasts Abuse

There arent many games being played online yet.

That will (hopefully) change with the 1.2 patch and the upcoming announcements the Oracle League will be making =)
by Vision
19 Jun 2006, 20:01
Topic: H5 Manual torrent files now available
Replies: 1
Views: 1542

H5 Manual torrent files now available

If you don't know about them already, .torrent files allow people to distribute files quickly to a huge number of people. Usually, files distributed in this manner are very large, but occassionally they can be smaller. The distribution of the version 1.1 patches was originally being done by third pa...
by Vision
19 Jun 2006, 10:04
Topic: CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!
Replies: 66
Views: 27949

CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!

As lightning McQueen would say:

KA-CHOW!
by Vision
08 Jun 2006, 10:09
Topic: Torrents available for Patches
Replies: 14
Views: 5198

Torrents available for Patches

If you use BitTornado or Azureus (a Java BT Client), you will be able to connect to TWO seeds that cannot be seen at tracker.oracleleague.com. The first is from a webseed at Oracle League, the second is a webseed at SaveHeroes.org You must use BitTornado or Azureus to get those, and you must re-down...
by Vision
07 Jun 2006, 23:55

Yeah, BitTorrent itself has some issues with the torrent files. BitTornado is more feature-rich, having both the default set of BitTorrent functionality and additional features (such as WebSeed capability) that have not been inserted into the main branch yet. BitTornado (and many other clients) work...
by Vision
07 Jun 2006, 23:41

That could also be due to the WebSeed entry in the torrent itself. What version of BitTorrent are you using?
by Vision
07 Jun 2006, 23:38

Thats weird. Someone was getting that error yesterday. It cleared up on its own without me doing anything, so I have no idea why. I think it has to do with the tracker itself... it is web based, and I have already had to tweak it a little to allow it to even work at all. I will see what I can figure...

Go to advanced search