Search found 5 matches

by Bravehome
29 Jul 2015, 00:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Selling Artifacts?
Replies: 3
Views: 11065

Re: Selling Artifacts?

FYI, the "sell artifacts' function is activated by the bottom button on the market place, once the artifact merchant/advanced marketplace is built.

Oh, and you don't need to be in the garrison in town, just in town :)
by Bravehome
04 Jul 2015, 21:06
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Mage → Zehir`s Hope
Replies: 42
Views: 30214

The Mage → Zehir`s Hope

Final Battle(s) fairly easy on Hard, due to following: 1. 3 of 4 heroes had Magic Resistance, with Expert Luck, made fighting Demon Sovereign simpler. 2. 2 of 4 heroes had Expert war machines, with Catapult, wall simple. 3. 3 of 4 heroes had Expert Attack, with Archery. 4. During Wall fight, held ou...
by Bravehome
03 Jul 2015, 03:51
Topic: The Triumvirate
Replies: 43
Views: 36507

The Triumvirate

Had trouble with this map on Hard playing 'conventional' release Godric, until I read Omnivore's comment. Took the 3 peasant huts, proceeded with Zehir to immediately bypass the Garrison by leaping over trees near peasant huts, took the first town and gold mine and built it as much as possible with ...
by Bravehome
29 Jun 2015, 03:10
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 92
Views: 78414

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

I've seen so many comments that Rez is a must, while I found it more a hindrance/mana sync. A good build I used all Sylvan scenarios on Hard that avoids the need for Resurrection was by following the 3 eLves: Leadership, Luck and Logistics. Along with last option for Findan, Defense, avoided the nee...
by Bravehome
29 Jun 2015, 03:06
Topic: Two More Ranger Adventures
Replies: 26
Views: 16626

The Ranger - The Emerald Ones

A good build that avoids the need for Resurrection (this one much easier and won all Sylvan scenarios while on Hard) was by following the 3 eLves: Leadership, Luck and Logistics. Along with last option for Findan, Defense, avoided the need to use mana on Rez and spent it on useful things like Divine...

Go to advanced search