Search found 46 matches

by Stryfer
21 Apr 2011, 14:51
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 141600

Wow 8| That's quite an amount of work... In that case, congrats on making such quick progress! :D
by Stryfer
16 Apr 2011, 19:03
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 141600

Your progress is very promising. The project looks like it's really coming together and I can't wait to try it out. What I really enjoyed hearing was your emphasis on the amount of secrets! That was always my favorite part of MM games. Non-project related: Would it be out of line to ask which plugin...
by Stryfer
10 Nov 2009, 11:44
Topic: Imagine your perfect M&M game
Replies: 42
Views: 11650

As far as graphics go, they would definetly need a serious update. I'd prefer if they were kept more cartoony like and not plain. Just a thought - something like the old MM designed with the Borderlands comic style graphics engine. Might be the perfect pleasent setting. As for characters. Having all...
by Stryfer
19 Aug 2009, 13:54
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG newly monsters and possible towns for those who knows
Replies: 61
Views: 38132

I never doubted the maestro's skill in graphics. Always liked your work, keep it up! :) About the tarasque...or whichever that dino-like monster is going to be. The root is good, but can you sort of...scarify the image a little? :) P.S. all this talk about bat men and comic books gave me a funny ide...
by Stryfer
06 Mar 2009, 00:10
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 396095

Well since alexander is an extremely common name all around the world, he didnt really need to be a greek. He could've been a Macedonian, or moved to macedonia...well either way i have no idea about that stuff, but i also remember some history classes where Alexander the great related to macedonia.....
by Stryfer
01 Mar 2009, 10:32

The idea of godly creatures sounds fun! As a boss or 2, they could be nice. If they dont fit in the MM universe, you could make a similar creature and give it a parodic name - that type of boss definetly belongs in MM :D

P.S. I'm a metalhead bassist if you need one :devil:
by Stryfer
28 Feb 2009, 12:11

Yay! It seems that this game will also have decent music too :) Now it really should bring the name Might and Magic back to glory. Can't wait guys! P.S. The techno monster are unavoidable due to the presence of the ancients. They are a part of the M&M universe, just as much as everything else. A...
by Stryfer
16 Feb 2009, 09:49
Topic: MM9 general help questions
Replies: 25
Views: 15253

If he is already at 11, then just go all the way. You already spent the skill points and gold can always be found again. :D
by Stryfer
05 Feb 2009, 11:06
Topic: MM9 general help questions
Replies: 25
Views: 15253

I haven't played 9 in aaaaaaaaaaages, but I'm sure the switch between the screens was instantaneous. Maybe your system is old or there are hardware/driver conflicts. Could be a program in the background. The best advice i can give is to try a patch (those can sometimes fix the loading problems) or t...
by Stryfer
29 Jan 2009, 20:15
Topic: MM6: Metamorphosis - monster's corner
Replies: 86
Views: 36194

Ok that last one has awesome color combos! I know it looks like he got a paint job, but theres something about it thats just cool :)
by Stryfer
29 Jan 2009, 20:12
Topic: MM6 MOD - charecter edition!
Replies: 27
Views: 9145

I agree! It would be hilarious! Especially since you are on a quest to change the fate of the world. Hitler would be fun too :D
Politicians with fireballs!!!!
by Stryfer
25 Jan 2009, 20:52
Topic: NEW XL WOG map released
Replies: 15
Views: 36210

Thanks man :)
by Stryfer
25 Jan 2009, 15:58
Topic: NEW XL WOG map released
Replies: 15
Views: 36210

Ok, i don't understand this. I found the "whirlpool" but when i step on it, nothing happens. In your walkthrough it says I'm soposed to teleport in front of pella or something and talk to the mage. After i've spoken with the oracle, i went down, stepped on it (the horse cursor didnt change...
by Stryfer
20 Jan 2009, 14:19
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Full Heroes III timeline
Replies: 3
Views: 5722

Thanks, just to complete the topic i'll post what the game playing order is: Warlords of the Wasteland Conquest of the Underworld Masters of the Elements The World Tree The Fiery Moon Revolt of the Beastmasters The Shadow of Death The Restoration of Erathia Armageddons Balde Clash of the Dragons The...
by Stryfer
20 Jan 2009, 02:37
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Full Heroes III timeline
Replies: 3
Views: 5722

Full Heroes III timeline

Ok, i've seen a few attempts to sort out the timeline, but since I want to play everything start to finish, I'd like to hear the opinions of profesionals :D So far I've played through Warlords of the Wasteland as I'm sure that comes first... Based on release date I presume it's this order for chroni...
by Stryfer
17 Jan 2009, 12:15
Topic: How did you first get into Might and Magic?
Replies: 31
Views: 13231

Well, I was a silly little kid at the time. Strangely enough, my reason is tied to Diablo II. I just got a nice PC and wanted a good game. Me and my dad went al over the internet looking for whats worth buying. We saw Diablo 1 rated at 10/10 and Diablo 2 at 8/10 (to this day ill never know why, beca...
by Stryfer
17 Jan 2009, 11:59
Topic: M&M 8, what's your favourite race?
Replies: 53
Views: 14510

Can I take a wild guess that the Moon Elf/Sun Elf stories will involve the temples of the moon and sun? :D
by Stryfer
09 Jan 2009, 00:02
Topic: M&M 8, what's your favourite race?
Replies: 53
Views: 14510

Vampire, definetly! Why? Levitate! Beats the heck out of jumping over those rock blast traps, not to mention the plane of fire level! :D However, although I can't start with it, I just have to play a dragon. Fire breath, flight, the works. It's power spelled with a D. My favourite party ever was Vam...
by Stryfer
08 Jan 2009, 00:55

Ok, upon closer observation, you are right about the small heads. When looked at closely they seem to be of regular size, although the centaur arm/head ratio is still questionable. They only seemed too small because the originals had bigger ones, or smaller bodies. As I suspected, the color pallete ...
by Stryfer
07 Jan 2009, 19:33

Ok...a lot of new stuff! All of it looks great, but there a few that could look better, IMO: Fairy dragon - It looks like a moth :D The spirte itself is very nice, but i dont see a fairy dragon in it Centaur - Very good! Maybe the head is a little small compared to the arms... Drow Warlock - I like ...

Go to advanced search