Search found 15 matches

by HeroesIIftw
06 Oct 2007, 07:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: No walking sounds for MM6 or MM7
Replies: 5
Views: 4248

I consistently have this problem in mm6, I can't hear myself moving. Once every 10-20 seconds I might hear a single footstep, but that's it.

Any way to fix it? :/
by HeroesIIftw
28 Sep 2007, 23:37
Topic: MM6 on XP - too slow
Replies: 11
Views: 5173

Theres music? I can't hear music either :P
by HeroesIIftw
26 Sep 2007, 09:47
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Bone dragon evolution
Replies: 34
Views: 19243

I like most of the Heroes II graphics over the rest, it just seems like heroes II has the cleanest, most well done artwork considering the graphics quality available to it :P
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 23:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: King´s Bounty: Legend Screenshot
Replies: 32
Views: 11132

Hopefully you wont be able to have 1 demon kill 100 dragons like in the original kings bounty. Killing arech dragonbreath with several 'lol i half ur dragons' attacks was fun, although epic on the cheap scale. I think I beat it legit, although I had to get 'just flying' crap in my army so I could fl...
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 22:42
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The 360 Cyclops
Replies: 25
Views: 8149

Cyclops in dark messiah difficulty spoiler below... They're ridiculously easy, really. >< You just prepare a thrust attack, and poke them in the eye, as far as I recall. Then they lower down and you can stab them in it. If it doesn't die the first time you can just do it again. I don't recall ever h...
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 22:28
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: System Shock 2 (texture update)
Replies: 1
Views: 2089

This is my favorite name for a texture pack ever.

I'm thinking about playing this in the future, because bioshock was so short and fun :P
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 22:17
Topic: Game Intros
Replies: 72
Views: 18269

I'm partial to the bioshock intro (When you idle at the main menu)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=514t_e9i7ec

Mainly just the part where the guy gets beat down, its pretty cool on an HDTV :P.
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 22:10
Topic: Halo
Replies: 34
Views: 10180

From what I remember, halo had some of the most diverse environments throughout the game. Grass, snow, alien ships, beaches, other weird crap. Compare that to gears of war, where its just the same boring colored crap the whole time, although gears is still fun :P The most-fun part of halo was playin...
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 20:12
Topic: Fun duels between Good and Evil armies in H2!
Replies: 17
Views: 6342

Don't forget that crusaders do 2x damage vs undead, so attack those bone dragons / liches with them :P

Well I read more and can gauge that everyones well aware of this ;|
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 15:32
Topic: Heroes 1&2 Saved Game - hex editing (Cheats)
Views: 15640

Heroes I savegame editing

Heroes of Might and Magic 1 save game editing Yeah, I did it in heroes 1 before I moved on to 2. This ones only 14 Years late. This one was written for myself, and I haven't edited it. Use stuff I explained in the heroes II editing here, as the save games are amazingly similar. Resources Open up he...
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 15:28
Topic: Heroes 1&2 Saved Game - hex editing (Cheats)
Views: 15640

Heroes 1&2 Saved Game - hex editing (Cheats)

Heroes of Might and Magic II savegame editing added: Bad luck, funny since I don't think bad luck is normally possible, I've never found a way to achieve it... I got sick of how you couldn't really cheat in Heroes 1 when you felt like it (only the reveal map one worked), so I started messing with s...
by HeroesIIftw
25 Sep 2007, 08:51
Topic: MM6 Full Story breakdown?
Replies: 9
Views: 6680

Thank you, everyone :) I'm trying to get my hands on MM6, I lost my install disc somehow a really long time ago -.-. I played it after seeing a preview in Heroes II I believe, and I must admit I got completely slaughtered for the most part :P It was my first real 3-D RPG of sorts, so I guess thats e...
by HeroesIIftw
24 Sep 2007, 19:02
Topic: Hex values for H1 - Creatures, Buildings, Hero stats found!
Views: 1744

This may be a completely useless response, but I have the values for the heroes 1 creatures (How they get stored in saved game files) that I figured out for my own dirty purposes. I hope it could help somehow, although I heavily doubt it :P 00 = Peasant 01 = Archer 02 = Pikeman 03 = Swordsman 04 = C...
by HeroesIIftw
24 Sep 2007, 17:45

Wow, hp

You are too fast, haha :P I never thought you'd actually see this post. I shall check these links out, thanks.
by HeroesIIftw
24 Sep 2007, 17:23

MM6 Full Story breakdown?

Is there anywhere I can find a good breakdown of the story from Might and Magic 6: The Mandate of Heaven? All the major plot stuff that goes on, particularly the stuff that relates to Heroes of Might and Magic III. I've found good breakdowns of Heroes I and II, but MM6 is being a pain. Maybe an avid...

Go to advanced search