Search found 11 matches

by -Olorin-
10 Jan 2010, 07:12
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Complete my H5 map - anybody that feels up to the task
Replies: 0
Views: 2206

Complete my H5 map - anybody that feels up to the task

Hi! This may sound like a strange request but I wonder if anyone would like to complete a h5 map I started for a year or so ago. The reason I ask is because I basically have no time to do it myself any longer, I got a beautiful baby daughter a few months ago and poff... all my free time was gone in ...
by -Olorin-
20 Nov 2006, 17:00
Forum: News
Topic: Another Review of Heroes of Might and Magic 5
Replies: 47
Views: 11667

Another Review of Heroes V

Pretty good review IMO, and I agree with him that the HoMM series hasn't changed much over the years, It's all about collect resources, build and fight, all the new skills, troop specialties and etc are just details, the core of the gameplay is still the same. But I like that it hasn't changed. But,...
by -Olorin-
21 May 2006, 12:09
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Snow in Heroes V
Replies: 17
Views: 9292

Snow in Heroes V

Looks Great IMO, I relly miss "snow" and a more "tropical/swamp" theme. H5's Graphics looks good but IMHO they become a bit repetitive, it's just grassland theme all the time. trees, trees, trees and mouintains... everywhere. ( and the some few lava muntains here and there) I wan...
by -Olorin-
16 May 2006, 13:56
Topic: Cheating Death
Replies: 41
Views: 14527

Cheating Death

Yes, You can cheat/giving yourself more troops in the editor but you can't reveal the the whole adventure map, give your self unlimited movment points or let the game autoplay for all players. Feats that I often have used. One other thing that cheats can be used to is to win campagin maps where it f...
by -Olorin-
15 May 2006, 17:42
Topic: Cheating Death
Replies: 41
Views: 14527

Cheating Death

Cheats are a must for map testing, Period! I don't get it, Ubi/Nival seems to enyoy cutting away all good things from previous versions.
by -Olorin-
17 Jan 2006, 21:18
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Valhalla Demon
Replies: 14
Views: 7177

The Valhalla Demon

"Hmm, someone needs to work some on his spelling..." Yes, indeed =)
by -Olorin-
21 Sep 2005, 16:49
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 25308

Cool, but I'm not so sure if I like the dungeon's color theme, it's very... purple :S
by -Olorin-
19 Sep 2005, 12:24
Topic: New Screenshots Page
Replies: 4
Views: 2983

Looks really nice :)
by -Olorin-
22 Aug 2005, 20:48
Topic: About the Starforce Copy Protection
Replies: 15
Views: 8678

"What does this all mean to you? Well if you planned to acquire Heroes V by illegitimate means, then you are going to have some problems." No, it wont be a problem and that is the problem, it all the honest buyers that will experince all side effects.
by -Olorin-
13 Jun 2005, 14:30
Topic: E3 Wrap-up Coming
Replies: 3
Views: 2894

Nice :)
by -Olorin-
14 Apr 2005, 22:55
Topic: Heroes V at the E3
Replies: 2
Views: 2542

Great, Can't wait to see what Nival & Ub has been up to!

Go to advanced search