Search found 7 matches

by cosmicsynch
23 Jan 2007, 06:33
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 'The Promise': Crashing
Replies: 6
Views: 2700

Hmm. If I'm reinstalling from scratch, how do I not lose my campaign progress? Is there a cookie that doesn't get wiped during uninstall that tells the game what scenarios I've successfully completed?
by cosmicsynch
22 Jan 2007, 03:10

Hmm. Is there a post somewhere that will tell me how to downgrade to 1.3? And will I lose my campaign progress if I do so?
by cosmicsynch
16 Jan 2007, 20:43

'The Promise': Crashing

Okay, so...get all the way to the knight hero. Cap his ass. Then Veyer shows up, and I fight him. Only every time (and at different times in the game, at one point we were both almost down to dregs on units, and the other we'd only been fighting for about half that time) I crash to desktop. ANy idea...
by cosmicsynch
11 Jan 2007, 16:53
Topic: Fall of the King bug
Replies: 7
Views: 2901

Nergh. I bet you're right...I thought if it was going to happen, it would happen immediately, but, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
by cosmicsynch
11 Jan 2007, 06:22

Thanks again for earlier help...but now I'm having what appears to be a true problem. Right around the time the third red hero shows up, trying to make a run on my castle (not sure what day and week, though I could check) the game keeps crashing on the turn after he appears. I've upgraded to 1.4 now...
by cosmicsynch
10 Jan 2007, 08:32

Oh! Is ee, I failed to get that detail. Thank you. :)
by cosmicsynch
10 Jan 2007, 08:20

Fall of the King bug

Only just bought the game, upgraded to 1.3 (couldn't find 1.4 at the time), got all the way to Haven last campaign, and for some reason, I always 'lose' at the end of the first week, even though I captured a town. What's up with that? Any ideas? the 1.4 readme doesn't mention this problem...will upg...

Go to advanced search