Another issue with the console

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
bkknight2602
Pixie
Pixie

Another issue with the console

Unread postby bkknight2602 » 19 Dec 2023, 14:24

After struggling to install the commands to allow using the console in a new installation, I have another issue.
In the field the console works fine, BUT in combat the console doesn't work. I have added my "key" in the command debug set of command lines, but that hasn't worked. Anyone had the same issue and if so, what fixed the issue.

nathangooden
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Another issue with the console

Unread postby nathangooden » 12 Mar 2024, 06:40

bkknight2602 wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 14:24 After struggling to install the commands to allow using the console in a new installation, I have another issue.
In the field the console works fine, BUT in combat the console doesn't work. I have added my "key" in the command debug set of command lines, but that hasn't worked. Anyone had the same issue and if so, what fixed the issue.
I am having the same issue. Did you find the solution?

breathespell
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby breathespell » 26 Apr 2024, 09:25

Test whether the console commands work outside of combat to ensure that the console is functioning correctly. If it works fine outside of combat but not during combat, there may be specific restrictions or settings related to combat mode that are preventing console access.

rejectprinciple
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rejectprinciple » Today, 09:20

If your game has a debug mode or developer mode, try enabling it. This mode may override certain restrictions, allowing you to access the console during combat.
Modifications or Patches: If you're using any mods or unofficial patches, they could potentially interfere with the functionality of the console during combat. Try disabling mods or updating patches to see if the issue persists.
Game Settings: Check your game settings or configuration files to see if there are any specific options related to console access during combat. There might be a setting that needs to be adjusted.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”