Lords of Erathia polish site

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Lords of Erathia polish site

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 09 Jul 2024, 06:01

Hello, I am looking for the link of a polish site for Heroes 3 named Lords of Erathia. It was an old site with a map of the continent of Antagarich and pictures of the regions with fantasy artwork of Boris Vallejo. Probably the site is taken down, can you help me find a link for it?

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Re: Lords of Erathia polish site

Unread postby Angelspit » 09 Jul 2024, 13:10

I'm not familiar with that name, but many of the old sites have disappeared over the years. Perhaps you could salvage some of the content via the Wayback Machine, but you'll need a starting point.

https://wayback-api.archive.org/
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 10 Jul 2024, 14:10

Weird, I was literally just on that site looking through the forum.. but I don't remember what I searched in google that got me the link and I can't get it to come up again.

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 14 Jul 2024, 20:44

iLiVeInAbOx05 wrote: 10 Jul 2024, 14:10 Weird, I was literally just on that site looking through the forum.. but I don't remember what I searched in google that got me the link and I can't get it to come up again.
Can you please search in your browsing history or did you delete it? Because the site was really interesting.

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 17 Jul 2024, 14:25

EnrothandErathia wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 20:44Can you please search in your browsing history or did you delete it? Because the site was really interesting.
Looks like I was wrong. I think I mixed a new site that I had never come across before (Archangel Castle, a French site) with the Forums of Enroth site in my mind.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 17 Jul 2024, 14:43

Archangel Castle has been around for a long time. Good to see that they are still active.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

kalyl
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kalyl » 08 Aug 2024, 07:00

EnrothandErathia wrote: 09 Jul 2024, 06:01 Hello, I am looking for the link of a polish site for Heroes 3 named Lords of Erathia. It was an old site with a map of the continent of Antagarich and pictures of the regions with fantasy artwork of Boris Vallejo. Probably the site is taken down, can you help me find a link for it? Slither.io
One such site is the Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki on heroes.thelazy.net, which includes detailed descriptions of the various regions, towns, and factions of Antagarich​ (The Lazy Heroes). Additionally, you might find some nostalgic content and maps on fan blogs like Blogging Heroes​ (Blogging Heroes: Revisiting HOMM III).

Return to “Heroes I-IV”