artificier and knowledge

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

artificier and knowledge

Unread postby Pitsu » 11 Jun 2006, 08:49

Rofl, I just realized that the creature mini artifact sptength is determined only by hero knowledge. Not hero levels or artificier skill levels, only the points in knowledge. Equiping a +to knowledge artifact while creating miniartifacts improves them. Of course +1 in creator knowledge does in most cases not add +1 to the boost, but less and due to rounding down the increase is not obvious in every case. See initiative and resistance artifact percentages for more obvious change.

Anyone still saying that wizards have too much knowledge and it does not help their might at all?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Jun 2006, 08:50

Is the formula for this known,btw?Id like to see it before I reach the wizard campaign.

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 11 Jun 2006, 08:52

DaemianLucifer wrote:Is the formula for this known,btw?Id like to see it before I reach the wizard campaign.
Hopefully I will post them later here, so that people can verify their correctness.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 11 Jun 2006, 09:02

Ok this is haunting indeed. Well I had like advanced artificer but still only got 1 in luck and morale the rest was as improved as they should be. Well by that I mean the magic resistance effect improved to 44% when I got advanced artificer.

Gus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Gus » 11 Jun 2006, 11:59

wow, so THAT is what determines the artifacts' power... very interesting, gives a whole new incentive to buy Sar-Issis (is that right?) clothes for your already-very-knowledgeable Wizard.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”