Search found 1369 matches

by Corlagon
12 Sep 2007, 12:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Geography of Enroth
Replies: 55
Views: 24224

In fact Elementals first destroy Earth (look at the continents) and then recreated debris into Enroth. And I don't remember he said about Elementals - he said about "elements that created this world" (or someone wrong translated that text in my version of game.) Elementals are the physica...
by Corlagon
11 Sep 2007, 19:11

So, you are also know as Cepheus? Correct :) Well, in fact when someone is telling about being 1000 years old or about 10000 years peace treaty I don't think that he said about exacly 1000 or 10000 years - Tarnum can be 981 or 1023 years old but saying 1000 years sounds much better. Same with 10000...
by Corlagon
11 Sep 2007, 15:35

…Not necessarily. History of CRON. Well according to the name (Central Research Observational Nacelle ), CRON was a spaceship world just like the others. It was a flat world, so I'm assuming it's either Ancient-created, or a shoddy piece of work on the Elementals' part. If it's a Nacelle, the Ancie...
by Corlagon
10 Sep 2007, 22:41

If that’s your definition of “artificial”, then Enroth is artificial too, because of the VARN in Dragonsand. I’m not sure I’m understanding you; please clarify? Sure. The Tomb of VARN was a small-scale spaceship as far as I can see, not a world-like Nacelle like the real VARN, CRON or others. Colon...
by Corlagon
10 Sep 2007, 18:06

MM6 Legend of Crossing wrote: Ancient legends say that all the greatest artifacts from before the Silence came with the ship our distant ancestors used to get here from their homeland. They say the voyage was so long that three generations of people were born, lived, and died while aboard the ship!...
by Corlagon
10 Sep 2007, 16:20

...that dosn't mean that Krewlod don't exist in MM7. Krewlod can't be accessed, it doesn't appear on the map, there's no reference to it in the game by either people or artifact descriptions and nothing and nobody seems to have even heard of it in Might and Magic VII... which is strange since it's ...
by Corlagon
10 Sep 2007, 15:28

No problem, and yeah, okay. I like to call it Colony myself because I just can't believe the notion of a kingdom, a continent and the world itself being called under the same name. It's like us saying "We live on the world of Europe!" The basic explanation, as I see it, is that the Might a...
by Corlagon
07 Sep 2007, 21:28

3. Anyone knows where land from CoMM (Ardon) can be located? Thought I'd throw in some input here... Ardon seems to be a seperate world from Colony, and isn't on the Heroes world as far as I can tell. Though it is in the same universe - take the 'Kreegan Gate' and the 'Star of Erathia' in the Plays...
by Corlagon
07 Sep 2007, 21:10
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 312235

Nice! I was wondering whether or not you're likely to add an upgrade for the Manticores in the Harbour town. If you'd like to, you can use my Scorpiore.

Go to advanced search