Search found 10 matches

by Gothrak
20 Jun 2006, 08:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: [Universe] What do you think of Ashan ?
Replies: 116
Views: 35266

Urge to rant riseing. Go right ahead. Actully magic would inhibit technological development. Because technology wouldnt be required. You dont see people trying to redevelop the hammer do you? But thats what trying to build a technological device in a magic world is akin to. Its bluntly a foolish id...
by Gothrak
17 Jun 2006, 12:10

A better comparison would be the Spanish vs the Aztecs, if the Aztecs were able to spit fireballs from their eyes, teleport themselves across vast distances and reanimate their dead warriors.
by Gothrak
17 Jun 2006, 12:03

Okay, you saw right through me. Jet pack minotaurs and naga tanks are pretty stupid. But I still think it would've been better than the Conflux. Rather than bow in to pressure, I think NWC should've pleased everyone by mixing the Conflux and Forge towns Heroes 4 style; now you can alternate between ...
by Gothrak
17 Jun 2006, 11:55

Granted rocket pack minotaurs and Naga Tanks are lame Lame? It's a minotaur with a rocket pack. There's a cosmological law that states that x + rocket pack = awesome. It doesn't matter what x is, strap a rocket pack onto it and you have achieved a positive outcome, a result that can only be scienti...
by Gothrak
17 Jun 2006, 09:58

I totally agree, what I say is there was technology from the beginning of the Might and Magic series and it was part of what made Might and Magic unique. Not unique at all, actually! The "rival" series of Might and Magic - Wizardry and Ultima - also had a fusion of technology and fantasy....
by Gothrak
06 Jun 2006, 16:33
Topic: I was right!
Replies: 41
Views: 13780

I really like the graphical style of Heroes V. It's a step back to the Heroes II days; the scenes are colourful and vibrant, to the point where you can almost flip them over and see "Weather Is Lovely, Wish You Were" written on the back. I like the stylised creatures. I can even handle the...
by Gothrak
06 Jun 2006, 15:57
Topic: How Far are you?
Replies: 43
Views: 15042

I mean the Blade Dancers, not those weird Haven soldiers. They're a different story altogether - it sounds like their voice actor practiced by mimicking the dying demon screams from the original Doom.
by Gothrak
06 Jun 2006, 15:40
Topic: How Far are you?
Replies: 43
Views: 15042

I just failed the third Inferno mission. Nothing tastes more like failure than being slapped around by swordsmen who shriek like schoolgirls.
by Gothrak
06 Jun 2006, 14:58
Topic: Shadow glitches on 7600GT
Replies: 16
Views: 8328

I had no idea those stories were still around, let alone hosted on CH - now that brings back memories. And ruins years of therapy, but I guess that can't be helped. It's nice to see the site is still running and the forum is still here, as well as friendly faces like yourself; as for myself, I'm jus...
by Gothrak
06 Jun 2006, 12:39
Topic: Shadow glitches on 7600GT
Replies: 16
Views: 8328

Shadow glitches on 7600GT

Hello there! I used to post here, some of you may remember me. If you do, then to you I say, "Hello there! I'm glad to see you again." I have a technical problem. On my new system I get nasty jagged lumps instead of shadows; constantly shifting horror pixels with weird Lovecraftian angles....

Go to advanced search