Search found 8 matches

by Jo Li KMC
01 Dec 2022, 04:43
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Jo Li's Map Workshop
Replies: 0
Views: 2334

Jo Li's Map Workshop

Greetings and hello! I'm not sure how often I'm going to update this as my interest in things comes and goes on a whim… but should I start making maps for any of the Heroes games, this'll be the place they'll end up! That being said, let's get to my offerings for the time, shall we? (Click on the mi...
by Jo Li KMC
29 Nov 2022, 02:00
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [HoMM2] Enabling the Removed "Wait" Command?
Replies: 1
Views: 1174

[HoMM2] Enabling the Removed "Wait" Command?

Alright, so. I've pretty much scoured the Internet, searching for any and all information that I could about Heroes of Might and Magic II having a "Wait" command. Like in Heroes III , it puts your unit at the bottom of the turn order in any given round of combat, adding to the strategic el...
by Jo Li KMC
29 Nov 2022, 01:26
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars
Replies: 5
Views: 17771

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars

Sorry to bump such an old (stickied) topic, but I figured I'd mention that this mod is still getting updates. Just a couple of months ago (as of this post), they released a new update video showcasing the better town screens, Heroes II -styled spell animations, and a few other things. It's pretty wi...
by Jo Li KMC
25 Nov 2022, 09:35
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [HoMM2] Editor Enhancements? (More Decorations, Double-Sized Things in Preview)
Replies: 0
Views: 1704

[HoMM2] Editor Enhancements? (More Decorations, Double-Sized Things in Preview)

Greetings. Long time no see, forum. I've recently gotten back into Heroes of Might and Magic – specifically the first two games – and I've been tinkering with the map editor. Something I noticed in the first game's editor is that there are a lot of decoration objects. Divots in the grass, tiny cliff...
by Jo Li KMC
15 Nov 2008, 03:16
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: [QUESTIONS] Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen
Replies: 2
Views: 2450

[QUESTIONS] Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen

Hello there! It's been a couple years since my last post and I have some questions about the buggy, third-party game " Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen " I'd like answered. Well, just one, really... I've been playing the game on Adventurer mode with a custom party. I've cleared Hart complet...
by Jo Li KMC
27 May 2006, 10:49
Topic: anyone know of an m&m game online
Replies: 4
Views: 5436

Man. Why are all the topics I'm interested in so old? I feel bad reviving all these old topics like this. Ah well... The only official online Might and Magic game that I can think of right offhand would indeed be Legends of Might and Magic . If you're familiar with how the classic first-person shoot...
by Jo Li KMC
27 May 2006, 10:34
Topic: Swords of Xeen
Replies: 5
Views: 7061

Sorry to revive such an old topic, but rather than start a new one, I figured this would be as good a place to type this as any. Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen is a fun game overall, but it's just a little bit too non-linear, not to mention just a wee bit on the painfully-hard side.(What other game...
by Jo Li KMC
27 May 2006, 10:21
Forum: News
Topic: Dark Messiah Multiplayer Shots
Replies: 11
Views: 3720

Dark Messiah Multiplayer Shots

Watch Dark Messiah become "Counter-Strike: Medieval Mayhem 2". Er, I mean "Legends of Might and Magic II". Yeah...that's the ticket.

Go to advanced search