Search found 8 matches

by HugoMF
11 May 2006, 19:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Leak
Replies: 293
Views: 61149

Don't bet on that one.
Im a WoW player myself (official european servers) and i can assure you that its not possible to play on legal WoW servers (those that require monthly fees) without a proper CDkey and updated subscription.
by HugoMF
11 May 2006, 10:55

Znork it's become quite obvious that you: 1- Can't express yourself properly - The typos make make it impossible to understand over 50% of the things you post. 2- Don't realize that what matters to companies isn't the number of people who download the game, but the number of people who BUY the game....
by HugoMF
11 May 2006, 10:03

Well do what you want with the downloading of H5 at your own risk, and if you gonna make a thread about your preview remember to add *SPOILER* Don't worry, ill upload a pic of myself and the collectors edition version of the game on release day to clear the minds on anyone who would think i would n...
by HugoMF
11 May 2006, 09:35
Topic: Review from one of the isonews ppl
Replies: 124
Views: 36202

I hope that it is just rantings myself. After the horror that is Oblivion, I truly fear that another great series is going to dumbdown-hell. I was stupid enough to give Bethesda my money and was rewarded with junk. Demo or not, I will tryout number V so I can decide if it is worth my money. Guess y...
by HugoMF
11 May 2006, 09:27

Im glad someone actually sees my point of view on this. Please note that for the sake of keeping this away from a flame war and stay a good discussion i will not reply to the more childish provocations. As for the map editor, i wouldn't know yet, once i have the game (i'd say 5 or 6 more hours) i'll...
by HugoMF
10 May 2006, 22:14

Well thats where you are wrong, its not because of people like me. Like i said, i BUY my games. People who just download are the problem. But seeing as how it may be a bit too tough for you to understand, i wont waste any more time explaining myself. Im here to discuss a series of games i love, not ...
by HugoMF
10 May 2006, 22:01

Well im sorry if you think so, but its just the way things are. There's not a single game i have played and enjoyed that i didn't buy. Nothing beats a quallity original. On the other hand i'd like to know why i think so, seeing as how not only will i be buying the game, but the most expensive versio...
by HugoMF
10 May 2006, 21:43

Im downloading it right now. I cant stand the wait anymore, its too dauting.
On the other hand on release day ill be the first in line to buy the collector's edition. :devil:

Go to advanced search