by Areat
07 Sep 2024, 18:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM IV - A Wind of Thorns
Replies: 26
Views: 10878

Re: HoMM IV - A Wind of Thorns

^^ I will think about it.

Do you know of any H4 campaign or scenario with a similar vibe and top notch quality as yours ? Maybe some that was an inspiration? I also finished The Saga of Depierrelles, and now I'm looking for another challenge.
by Areat
06 Sep 2024, 21:11

Forgot to post a follow up! Well, it was a very neat campaign altogether. Somehow, I feel like the fourth map was the hardest, even though there's several more after. Probably because the ennemies are very strong, while your heroes are still a bit weak. I can't imagine winning without life magic and...
by Areat
15 Aug 2024, 22:19
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Saga of Depierrelles (1)
Replies: 2
Views: 2521

Re: The Saga of Depierrelles (1)

If like me you're really liking Heroes of Might and Magic 4 and tried the custom campaign "Saga of Depierrelles" by Ururam Tururam, which is often mentioned among the best one, you've likely found yourself stuck in the maze of the third scenario "Twelve Labors of Depierrelles". I...
by Areat
15 Aug 2024, 22:19
Topic: HoMM IV - Solution to the maze in Saga of Depierrelles
Replies: 0
Views: 168

HoMM IV - Solution to the maze in Saga of Depierrelles

HoMM IV - Solution to the maze in Saga of Depierrelles Hello If like me you're really liking Heroes of Might and Magic 4 and tried the custom campaign "Saga of Depierrelles" by Ururam Tururam, which is often mentioned among the best one, you've likely found yourself stuck in the maze of th...
by Areat
27 Jul 2024, 23:13

Very neat campaign. I just finished map 4, and it sure was a challenge. I'm on the easiest difficulty, and I still had to play hide and seek with the main armies of my opponents. I absolutely love the way this campaign truly has a story with characters, events, many side quest and a good deal of jok...

Go to advanced search