Search found 13 matches

by kotgaf
27 May 2023, 17:05
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 7: Reimagined (Big Overhaul Mod)
Replies: 53
Views: 38288

Re: Might & Magic 7: Reimagined (Big Overhaul Mod)

I also feel that rangers and druids are better to use in my mod. That is 146% true! I still think that Ranger is little weaker than others, but hey, he is not bad at least! I been able to enter Wine Cellar before Judge Grey quest. Some options in GreyFace patch installation window (such as "In...
by kotgaf
27 May 2023, 09:27

I've tried to enter Wine Cellar before Judge Quest. Party: CLR/THF/SRC/SRC. Overall, it's too easy. Sorcerers keep spaming their 1 level dmg spells, and anyone who come close enough is welcomed by mace&dagger smash for 70-150 dmg per round. If melee is undesirable, there is always amazing slow s...
by kotgaf
26 May 2023, 14:35

Well, game is MUCH easier now. I miss old challenge spirit)
aaaand
Game crushes while trying to enter Wine Cellar in Tatalia
by kotgaf
25 May 2023, 19:46

Reimagined mod is now updated to version 1.6 (as of 18.05.2023) Link to current version is provided in the first post along with list of most noticable changes I made in update. Have you made a lot of balance changes? I fell It plays a lot easier than before (I played 1.2 I guess). Too much good or...
by kotgaf
25 May 2023, 05:47
Topic: Elemental Mod for MM7 -- v3.1 holiday release!
Replies: 135
Views: 73856

Re: Elemental Mod for MM7 -- v3.1 holiday release!

Glad you've found something useful. Looking forward to the next release! About last point, increasing monsters speed over players speed can lead to undesirable side effect - it can make fireball spell useless against them. Just a thought about bows. In some cases you just devastate everything with b...
by kotgaf
22 May 2023, 18:09

Thanks! About difficulty -- I was careful not to scare off my players by making it too hard, but I apparently misjudged my audience: everyone keeps saying it's still kinda easy. So for 4.0 I'll try to add more challenges (such as smarter AI, new monster abilities, better-aimed projectiles, and so o...
by kotgaf
22 May 2023, 13:31

Hello. Quick review after game. Race\Class rebalance is AMAZING! Skill rework - is amazing too!! Spells. Some are amazing too - like Aura of Conflict or Spectral Weapon. My part almost never used offensive speels - they are too expensive for low SP pull of (Ranger/Archer/Paladin). So I'm not sure is...
by kotgaf
19 May 2023, 10:38
Topic: Might & Magic 6 mod: MAW; Monsters, Arts & Wonders [30/7/23 update]
Replies: 193
Views: 231444

Re: Might & Magic 6 mod: MAW; Monsters, Arts & Wonders

Hello. Thank you for you work.

I think, I found a bug. Enemies under "charmed" or "afraid" effect still attack party from time to time. It happens almost 100% at the moment of switching to the turn-based mode.
by kotgaf
24 Nov 2021, 05:07

Monk get real power only after 2nd promotion, because crucial skills of unarmed and dodge. Until then, they just a pale shadow of Knight efficency. After that, they are really shine with ability to totally evade attack. Monk dodge is overhyped. I don't know how this managed to escape public attenti...
by kotgaf
23 Nov 2021, 11:35

About reanimate spell: probably not a bug. I almost never used it before, so I didn't know what you have to be more skilled to reanimate powerful monsters. In facts, it's look like very weak, due to this restriction. IMO time-to-live timer on zombie wood be better. Also, I want to tell some thoughts...
by kotgaf
17 Nov 2021, 16:04

AzimovHaas8 wrote: 16 Nov 2021, 15:26 Are you using latest version of Reimagined mod?

I removed ghosts in Pit, fixed Small House with Tolberti / Robert the Wise and reduced monster count along with smallish changes.
Yes, I used this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pr0zs26s0rpki ... 9.zip?dl=0
Well, I can redownload and check it again.
by kotgaf
16 Nov 2021, 07:17

Hello and thank you a lot for submitting bugs! : ] 1, 2 and 3 are related to scripts used for spell changes and 4 is related to my changes in loot distirbution (I need to make a chance of getting loot from gog corpses to be much lower and only of specific item types). If you have any balance sugges...
by kotgaf
15 Nov 2021, 06:37

I updated Reimagined mod once more. Mostly balance changes (to make game easier and more enjoyable) and map fixes along with small updates. Cheers : ] Hi! I tried to contact you via email, no luck here :) I have some bugs to report: 1) poison damage cause game to run exception every tick. I mock it...

Go to advanced search