Search found 4 matches

by katia0203
16 Apr 2013, 00:00
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 45352

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One

@Maciek, I misspoke, it was week 4. I was able to blast through the garrison and take the Brown Castle in 3 weeks, so that kind of activated teal who went gallivanting into the ocean and purple followed. I let teal run around, he stayed away from both my castles since I had Kujin at the main castle ...
by katia0203
13 Apr 2013, 16:39
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 45352

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One

Here's something I didn't expect: Teal decided to set sail in week 3 and go somewhere. They came back...and purple came with them! So BOTH purple heroes got off their boats and just stood there blocking my ability to get on a boat without fighting them. Now I think I might have been able to fight on...
by katia0203
01 Jul 2012, 18:57
Forum: Walkthroughs
Topic: The Mage → Zehir`s Hope
Replies: 42
Views: 30853

The Mage → Zehir`s Hope

I was thinking that, since Godric had very little trouble at all with either of his battles, maybe giving Zehir a small chunk of Archangels might be useful. The titans just aren't strong enough and don't seem to get to go often. My Zehir only has 85 manna -_- and the other heroes have around 150. I ...
by katia0203
30 Jun 2012, 18:06
Forum: Walkthroughs
Topic: The Mage → Zehir`s Hope
Replies: 42
Views: 30853

The Mage → Zehir`s Hope

I just wanted to thank Shadowliberal and others for suggesting the strategy of just deploying my level 7 (and sometimes 6) units out on the field up until the final battle. It worked like a charm (unlike the first run-through) and I was able to win! Oh, and just so you know, there ARE girls (like me...

Go to advanced search