Search found 6 matches

by sansa
08 Apr 2010, 11:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 142698

Incense for Haven, but Amber for elves. And both are resin.
by sansa
07 Apr 2010, 08:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: Will of Asha Campaign Done
Replies: 34
Views: 17309

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Beasts and B

And both of them had carried it to the last mission!
by sansa
07 Apr 2010, 08:16
Topic: Will of Asha Campaign Done
Replies: 34
Views: 17309

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Beasts and B

Once happened BOTH Ornella and Arantir started this mission with Death Embrace sets. I'm not remember exactly why, but I think it was related with a way how I finished the previous mission. When I put complete set just before the end of the Bull's Wake on Arantir, only he had whole set at the start ...
by sansa
05 Apr 2010, 20:39
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 167506

Hello there! Have been playing Heroes since i was born, haha, even Heroes 1. I like them all, even 4. Prefer 5. The reason why I came here is to get known people who are playing it multiplayer through ubi.com, because i dont know anyone of my friends playing it. Nevertheless, I'm a shy little lady w...
by sansa
05 Apr 2010, 20:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 142698

Gold would be finally explored to the end and extinct , so new money is forged in Silver.
Apparently, same destiny took gems, crystals, sulfur and mercury, instead of them, a new mines of emeralds, sapphires, rubies and diamonds are started to be explored...
by sansa
05 Apr 2010, 20:06
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 65192

The Cultist → The Conquest

Heroic, latest patch. Bonus: 4 Nightmares Starting skills : Power of Speed, Teleport Assault Basic Dark Magic 1. aim : Reach key to Inferno Military Post at least Day7 Week2 Month1 Pick familiars and take NO any damage from Gilrean, learn Basic Luck in Witch Hut. Before reach Rakshasas, get Soldier'...

Go to advanced search