Search found 12 matches

by macetat
17 Sep 2009, 19:49
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 393195

Wow

Wow, I´m really impressed, you do such a great job!!! I´m so looking forward to that game, you just can´t imagine! :-D
Thanx to everybody in your team and to you!
macetat
by macetat
23 Jul 2009, 18:58
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 695220

Hi BDJ! I´m already enjoying your game, it´s really great! Can you tell me if it´s hard to translate your Mod into another language? There are many MM-fans in Spain who´s english is not so good - like mine! ;) If you know a simple posibility (I´m not into programming), that would be cool and - only ...
by macetat
21 Jul 2009, 15:38
Topic: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)
Replies: 122
Views: 98801

Hi Lilith, thanks for the reply! I will first try to do an esp if I get so far... And I fear that it will take more than a year or maybe two to get me to be capable to contribute to the jumper series - which hopefully will already have been finished by that time! :D Thanks once again for your help! ...
by macetat
20 Jul 2009, 12:25

Hi Lilith, no need to blush, I´m just telling the truth! I try to do a little bit of modding, too, just getting started with it... Can you please tell me what way is best in your opinion, for example using just esps or the Oblivion Mod Manager/Bash/anything like that??? Greetings to the first female...
by macetat
17 Jul 2009, 09:24
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 393195

That´s good news that things seem to develop! I hope that the MMX-team can keep up their excelent work and bring the project to a sucessful end... The fans are with you in spirit!!!
macetat
by macetat
15 Jul 2009, 17:59

Hi LilithBD,
I´m already absolutly impressed by your work, and I know that I´m not the only one!!!
We are so looking forward to that, you just won´t believe it! :-D
Greeting from
macetat
by macetat
15 Jul 2009, 17:52
Topic: Custom Might and Magic Tribute Map Editor close to release.
Replies: 8
Views: 4495

Hey MM-folks, I would really like to give Oren a positiv feedback and give feedback to his editor, but it´s imposible to get access to that forum although I signed in a week ago! That is a pity, I´d really really like to help in that projekt. So, anybody got an idea of how to sign-in and help them? ...
by macetat
13 Jul 2009, 14:08
Topic: Custom Might and Magic Tribute Map Editor close to release.
Replies: 8
Views: 4495

It´s really such a great idea! Imagine to be able to develope by yourself a MM-game with an easy-to-go-editor. I hope that this will work, if it does, Oren is the best!!! :hoo: ;)
by macetat
13 Jul 2009, 13:55
Forum: News
Topic: More about the M&M Tribute
Replies: 6
Views: 4153

More about the M&M Tribute

It´s so great to see that MMT lives! Thanks to you... Keep it up, especially that editor-thing, that would make MM rise again with all that fans being capable of designing their own games and posting them. Pleeeeaaaaaase continue, your and all the involved folks are doing such a great job!!!
by macetat
10 Jul 2009, 20:23
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 422722

Big Daddy Jim, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this mod to my favorite game - MM7!!! I think I played MM7 20 times in three different languages and this mod really pumps new blood into it´s veins! I started playing the mod two days ago and I can hardly keep my hands off... BDJ, thank you a ...
by macetat
10 Jul 2009, 12:27

Hey DrakeBD, you and all the others involved in that mod, please keep it up, this is such a great idea!!! I´m so looking forward to that whole project becoming reality... :) :D :-D
by macetat
10 Jul 2009, 12:22
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 695220

I just wanted to tell you, BDJ, and all the others that are involved in the creation of TCC, that you´ve done a great great job! Keep it up!!!!!! :-D

Go to advanced search