Thx
by uncreative
18 Jan 2007, 23:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V not installed?!?!?
Replies: 10
Views: 3712

Heroes V not installed?!?!?

I downloaded patch 1.4, but every time I try to run it, it says Heroes V is not installed....wtf? I bought and installed the game (It came from an EB in Wichita, KS; I must assume it is the US version). Now I can't patch it. I recently uninstalled HoF in order to patch HV to 1.4--is there some direc...
by uncreative
17 Jan 2007, 18:59
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Campaign Mod
Replies: 0
Views: 2399

Campaign Mod

I built a mod to put the original campaigns into HoF. I followed the making a custom campaign tutorial, and just inserted C1-C6 into the campaign menu and threw all the C1-C6 files and folders I could find into the .pak So far, Haven Campaign and Inferno Campaign work just fine, cutscenes and everyt...
by uncreative
30 Nov 2006, 15:52
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: ambitious idea?
Replies: 0
Views: 2120

ambitious idea?

Is it at all possible to put the original heroes V campaign into HoF? The caravans are extremely useful and, all in all, I just enjoy it. Besides, I find it mildly retarded that they didn't do it in the first place and that you have to open up the original H5 exe to run the original campaign. I paid...
by uncreative
26 May 2006, 21:47
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Inconceivable AI cheating
Replies: 48
Views: 20658

All I can say is that I plan on deleting the damn game from my HD until they decide to make an AI that doesn't cheat its ass off. I'm a turtler, always have been and I love HOMM because of the amount of defenses you can build into your town. I like building up a large army and sieging. It absolutely...

Go to advanced search