Search found 54 matches

by cortisan
21 Aug 2013, 04:47
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 366
Views: 258699

Thanks!

Just wanted to say your progress is awesome, I wish you the best of luck and I hope to be able to play it one day!
by cortisan
20 Jan 2011, 05:24
Topic: wizardry 8 save files
Replies: 2
Views: 2492

I can't find any right now, and they may be forever lost, but have you tried the Wizardry 8 forum at http://vnboards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=5140 . If you post there it may take a few days but someone there will certainly be willing to get you some. Ah no I didn't think of that, thanks very much I wi...
by cortisan
19 Jan 2011, 05:20
Topic: wizardry 8 save files
Replies: 2
Views: 2492

wizardry 8 save files

Hey guys, Just wondering if anybody had any save files around the arnika-trynton road (or knew a site that hosts save files). party composition is irrelevant. I recently played and got to there and the next time i opened the game all my save files had disappeared and I really don't feel like going t...
by cortisan
05 May 2010, 01:43
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Looking for a new game
Replies: 32
Views: 11303

Thanks for the replies guys, although i should have specified in my original post im looking for a more medieval style rpg (i.e. swords and magic) and i have dragon age: origins which is decent although its something i find i need to have a good session in order to get into it. I have also played wi...
by cortisan
04 May 2010, 14:27

darknessfood wrote:I haven been enjoying The Witcher. It pretty good...
What games are similar in terms of gameplay to The Witcher? thanks for the reply
by cortisan
04 May 2010, 10:15

Looking for a new game

Hey guys, ive been really keen for a new RPG recently; im looking for something like might and magic or final fantasy, with decent story, gameplay and character development.

Thanks in advance
by cortisan
02 Mar 2010, 11:55
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 695146

Variol wrote:
cortisan wrote:
Variol wrote:.. but the obelisk quest was always the stone in Ironsand desert. Now, there's a tree there, which asks the above question.
Ironsand desert is from Might and Magic 8?
Sorry; Dragonsand
Yeah no problem, read what MJ said hes right.
by cortisan
02 Mar 2010, 04:29

Variol wrote:.. but the obelisk quest was always the stone in Ironsand desert. Now, there's a tree there, which asks the above question.
Ironsand desert is from Might and Magic 8?
by cortisan
25 Feb 2010, 05:31

I can sent you my "last mm6-part1" file (save000, party is really strong),. but your mail don't Work (?) In PM I (with my "nice" English) I don't know how to do... Really cortisws@hotmail.com? That's strange, thanks anyway! Honestly I'm not bothered by it, I have a uni email add...
by cortisan
23 Feb 2010, 12:33

Hey guys, I just went to install TCC part 2 and then I realised that there were no save files in my TCC folder even though I had already complete part 1 and saved it... I decided to go into TCC to see if it was actually gone and it acted as though I had never opened the game before (wouldn't allow ...
by cortisan
20 Feb 2010, 02:48

Hey guys, I just went to install TCC part 2 and then I realised that there were no save files in my TCC folder even though I had already complete part 1 and saved it... I decided to go into TCC to see if it was actually gone and it acted as though I had never opened the game before (wouldn't allow m...
by cortisan
28 Jan 2010, 11:03

I'm a little confused, has part 2 been released? If so where can I get it? TCC Part2 has been released. Unfortunately, we 'lost' the download site. Hopefully, the entire game (Part 1 and Part 2) will be reposted in mid-February on two 'mirrored' sites; one in the US and one in Europe. Stand by for ...
by cortisan
28 Jan 2010, 10:47

I'm a little confused, has part 2 been released? If so where can I get it?
hi BDJ,

Thanks for the great game!
I've almost finished part1, but still have my expert dark magic.
How can I learn dark master? Thank you.
You will be provided the opportunity fairly late in the game.
by cortisan
17 Jan 2010, 04:44
Topic: Might and Magic 3 help
Replies: 8
Views: 4189

thanks guys i appreciate the input! I should be sweet :D
by cortisan
16 Jan 2010, 03:41

Here is a good site with tips and other useful info http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/pc/mm3/ Thanks a lot, helped me quite a bit :-D Since you get 8 characters, the party doesn't really matter too much. Just have a robber, a sorcerer and a cleric, everything else is personal preference. Also, if you ...
by cortisan
15 Jan 2010, 13:35

oh dear that will be interesting to explore...i hope my characters are good enough for part 2 8| Not to worry. If you entered Part 2 with a Level 130 party, you should be between Level 160 and Level 180 by the time you reach here ... If you reach here. Good luck! BDJ I think i am about level 130 th...
by cortisan
15 Jan 2010, 12:51

Big Daddy Jim wrote:Is it Time to come in out of The Light?

And yes, Torch Light has already been cast!

BDJ
oh dear that will be interesting to explore...i hope my characters are good enough for part 2 8|
by cortisan
15 Jan 2010, 06:51

Might and Magic 3 help

hey guys, I haven't really had much to do with might and magic games previous to 6 because i found them really confusing but after having read about how good they are, I am keen to give them a shot. Starting with Isles of Terra. My question is what would a good party be to start with (obviously I kn...
by cortisan
13 Jan 2010, 04:37

Also could you please give me a hint for danu scroll #1? I found it in a chest in Halls of the Adept (in Kastitution Waters). And sorry if I caused any troubles with the editor - I had no idea it could messed the saves for the second game... Thanks, I didn't end up bothering with danu's treasure th...
by cortisan
12 Jan 2010, 00:24

Be very careful using a cheat program to modify your TCC Part 1 saved game! The Part 2 'installation' program may not work if the original SAVED Game file format has been changed! It may work, but it may not. No guarantees ... BDJ Crap... i already did it, hopefully it works! If you have a problem,...

Go to advanced search