Search found 25 matches

by AndyNZ
11 Apr 2010, 23:22
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: To finish MM6 in less than a week
Replies: 33
Views: 33569

Is it possible without using the NWC dungeon? I'm playing a game without using the NWC dungeon at all and so far it is not difficult... I spent an extra hour in New Sorpigal at the start raiding all the outdoor chests and doing two of the quests. I then had over 10,000 gold. I raised some Luck stat...
by AndyNZ
10 Apr 2010, 01:02
Topic: Post your most interesting Might and Magic challenges!
Replies: 58
Views: 36112

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:...I'm willing to bet the Earth mage was the least useful.
To know for sure if Earth magic is useless, try a party of four Druids, all with ONLY Earth magic. Don't get any other magic.
That would be an interesting game, I think! You would really get to test out the Earth spells thoroughly. :D
by AndyNZ
09 Apr 2010, 18:57

tolich wrote:Just to compare.
In Russian
They finished at 8:37am, Sunday 7th Jan, I see.
At least that confirms that a day lasts until 9:00am. That's good to know. :)
by AndyNZ
09 Apr 2010, 17:08

So can you post a diary of how you did it? I'm sure everyone would enjoy the read. Is it possible without using the NWC dungeon? Yes, I can post a diary. I planned it out as best I could before I started playing but had to make a few small changes as I went for various reasons. It *would* be possib...
by AndyNZ
09 Apr 2010, 16:06

Finished again - by 11:43pm, Saturday 6th January! Score 1,153,831

by AndyNZ
09 Apr 2010, 12:19
Topic: No music on MM6, 7 or 8
Replies: 16
Views: 12759

I have an old CD drive on one of my PCs and it doesn't play the music through the PC speakers - it has a Jack Socket on the front of the CD drive and the music plays from there - only if I have headphones or speakers plugged into that socket, obviously.
by AndyNZ
09 Apr 2010, 10:17

In my current game I am doing much better! I am now in the Control Center and it is only 9:24pm, Friday 5th January. I also think I have found a short-cut for VARN, but too late to use it for this game - I haven't fully tested it yet. You would need to know the Telekinesis spell... If you follow the...
by AndyNZ
07 Apr 2010, 00:25

Macros the Black wrote:How is it that one of them is level 2 without training?

Good job btw. Maybe I should give these speed run things a try someday...
Yes, level 11. I found two items that give +5 level for the person wearing them. :)
by AndyNZ
06 Apr 2010, 15:04

Thanks! I will still aim for 6am finish anyway, just in case... My best short-cut (that I discovered myself) is in the Supreme Temple of Baa on Hermit's Isle... If you go in and around to the left where the window is overlooking the bridges - jump through the window and stay close to the wall... You...
by AndyNZ
06 Apr 2010, 14:45
Topic: Wands and Scrolls spell power in MM6-MM7
Replies: 5
Views: 5581

It's about right for some, but I don't think for all...

MM6 Town Portal scroll is at Master level which requires skill level 12.
by AndyNZ
06 Apr 2010, 14:36
Topic: mm6: Druid vs Cleric?
Replies: 58
Views: 24642

Druid is better, unless you want to learn Light/Dark magic.
by AndyNZ
06 Apr 2010, 14:26

Ah, thanks. ...9am. That should be easy enough. :) Winning certificate thread? My score was 939,676 ...but I hope to get over 1,000,000 on the game I am playing now. Here's the certificate... http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9170/mm6win6days.jpg This time my party is K/K/D/D ...Druids get a lot mo...
by AndyNZ
06 Apr 2010, 12:27

To finish MM6 in less than a week

I just finished MM6 by Sunday, 6th Jan - 11am (game time). That meant the game said I took 6 days. I am trying it again to see if I can finish before 6am Sunday, which I think is the time when a new day gets added to the time taken (but it may be 9am. ...I don't think it's midnight, is it?) Five gam...
by AndyNZ
15 Mar 2008, 03:29
Topic: 1000 Gold Well on Emerald Island - how to activate it?
Replies: 5
Views: 3537

The Flamestryke website mentions using the Anvil ("button") to reset the well but I have not found that useful. I haven't found any use for the Anvil ("button") (and I'd love to know if there really is one). :| As far as getting 1000 gold from the well, yes, less than 200 gold an...
by AndyNZ
14 Mar 2008, 06:56
Topic: School of Sorcery Library (MM7)
Replies: 7
Views: 6313

its random what or how many books/scrolls you recive. You're right. I've been able to get up to 6 books/scrolls at a time! ...That's if I get them one after the other without saving when I get a good one and reloading if I get a bad one - If I do that it's very hard to get 6 ...but I did get 5 grea...
by AndyNZ
13 Mar 2008, 11:01

its random what or how many books/scrolls you recive. Also i expirienced same thing that i must rejoin every week so i rather save my 5k gold on something else, like buying books i need rather than gambling I also chose to ignore that library (even if the membership had lasted for six months) until...
by AndyNZ
12 Mar 2008, 11:38

Re: School of Sorcery Library (MM7)

I trying this right now two times - for the first time I obtained 5 scrolls and a book, for the second time I obtained 2 scrolls and a book. I suppose it is random - you can obtain up to 5 scrolls but you also can obtain 1 scroll. Just save (or use autosave) before enter into School of Sorcery and ...
by AndyNZ
12 Mar 2008, 02:18

School of Sorcery Library (MM7)

Hi. According to the walkthrough of MM7 on the castlegobs.nl website it's possible to get 4 scrolls each week from the library in the School of Sorcery. (It's called "Scroll Shop" in the walkthrough.) But when I play it the library only makes one scroll available each week (and to make thi...
by AndyNZ
19 Feb 2008, 11:12
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 15073

That background stuff is things like birds or wind. It's meant to be there otherwise walking around New Sorpigal, you would only hear music and no background wildlife noises. Track one, two, three ,eleven and fifteen are especially brilliant. No, I don't mean those background sounds - they are grea...
by AndyNZ
19 Feb 2008, 10:57
Topic: blood & honour - ranger skills?
Views: 5094

no thats great thanks, but it does say in the manual, wierd huh :| Yes, it does say they can learn basic spells from the start in the manual. I'm playing with a Ranger in my party and he's a "Hunter" now. He has quite a lot of spell points available to him but I don't want basic or expert...

Go to advanced search