:)) +1
by Daelius Praal
01 Aug 2006, 05:57
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Answers Questions Too
Replies: 30
Views: 7841

Fabrice Answers Questions Too

> I say give Ubi some more time. More time??? :)) This is all so hilarious. I would like to ask you people, would you buy a cold and half baked bread? I guess not. You look at it, smell it, get disgusted and go to another shop and buy a real good bread. But in the software world, the trend seems to ...
by Daelius Praal
23 Jul 2006, 21:36
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy Strategy Guide
Replies: 23
Views: 10901

Academy Strategy

:) I find it amusing that some time ago I posted a comment saying that academy is the weakest alignment and has the weakest ultimate skill (because of the required skills + because of the ultimate itself - like no mass spells etc). And everybody disagreed. Not to mention that the spell system is a s...
by Daelius Praal
20 Jul 2006, 04:17
Forum: Articles
Topic: New Column: Might and Milla
Replies: 141
Views: 35415

Might and Milla

Yeap, I miss heroes iv too :) I've played all the heroes games, and I liked them all but I only loved H4, and the complex magic system and yet very fluid game play. And I was feeling kind of bored after finishing the last campaign of H5, so I just went back to play some fan made H4 campaign. Which w...
by Daelius Praal
27 Jun 2006, 19:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Arcane Omniscience
Replies: 33
Views: 18685

Arcane Omniscience

> I think that AO is one of the strongest specials, since you effectively have 9 secondary skills, instead of only 6 like other heroes. In case you didn't notice :) you can cast only one spell per turn. I'll take the necromancers for an example: - they usually get dark magic and all the master curse...
by Daelius Praal
27 Jun 2006, 16:06

Arcane Omniscience

> Artificing allows for some nice stack bonuses and make Academy troops ultimately some of the most customizable. "Most customizable" doesn't mean anything. All academy troops tend to die like flies. And when you get to that "final epic battle" that every heroes game is about you...
by Daelius Praal
27 Jun 2006, 02:20

Arcane Omniscience

The ability is really stupid because you don't get the Mass spells. I don't know why. It isn't really worth the effort of getting it and it's a major disadvantage because it requires you to master the weakest skills. Anyway for the first time in a heroes game, and I've played them all, wizards reall...
by Daelius Praal
07 Apr 2005, 16:28
Forum: News
Topic: Jon Van Caneghem Unemployed?
Replies: 6
Views: 4355

Is this a joke? The man gets fired by some company and you want him back in the H5 team? I think he took too much credit for the previous M&M titles. If it wasn't for the team behind him... Well he did manage to get his name right up in the front didn't he? I never had a very good opinion about ...

Go to advanced search