Search found 4 matches

by Lord FubarII
01 Apr 2007, 05:28
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: What maps do you prefer?
Replies: 13
Views: 5792

At first I wasn't sure if "Multiplayer Maps with Human Players" meant as in online playing too. Not that I play online much, in fact my friend Tom had to bug me forever to play online. Gosh, the game can take a long time if we add in a couple of AI players too. We skip that part now. Then ...
by Lord FubarII
01 Apr 2007, 05:15
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V no more mod-friendly since 2.1
Replies: 55
Views: 17723

Even though I'm new to the world of modding in Heroes, I've tried out some for H5 and really like some of them. The skipping the order in which to play the Campaign I really liked after having to reinstall my H5. The Treant tweak is super now. At first I wasn't so sure if I liked it. Anyway, I came ...
by Lord FubarII
01 Apr 2007, 04:48
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III complete crashes in WinXP
Replies: 4
Views: 2011

I'm having the same problem only with a twist. My H3 Complete worked just fine until I upgraded my processor to a x2 core. Opps, I spoke too soon. I wanted to see what error messages I got and the game loaded. Yea! Mods and stuff here I come. Though I was informed that my game might run sluggish bec...
by Lord FubarII
01 Apr 2007, 04:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes V Tarot Cards
Replies: 32
Views: 12530

It was nice to have a look at some of the tarot cards as mine are still unopened.
I'll have to check ebay and see what they are worth these days. I'm not planning on selling mine. Just want to look.

Go to advanced search