Search found 10 matches

by WhiteAvatar
16 Dec 2006, 08:14
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HOMM IV-complete ? Where is the random map maker ?
Replies: 5
Views: 8148

HOMM IV-complete ? Where is the random map maker ?

Hello, i bought HOMM IV complete, but I can not find the random map creator ? Where is it ? I looked at the main menu, but could only find the option to play either one of the 2 add-ons or the main game (HOMM IV). So, if anybody knows where I can find the random map creator, I would be very happy. G...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:57
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Dangers of getting to much into RPG games
Replies: 75
Views: 20659

Dangers of getting to much into RPG games

I read the net-news 24 hours a day... Some dangers of 2 much RPG gaming are: 1) People who murder people because they believe they are an RPG-character 2) Becoming dis-attached from society, because you go into the RPG games (especially with net games like World of Warcraft and so) 3) Changing your ...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:47
Topic: Mod for Heroes IV to make it Virtual Reality proof ?
Replies: 4
Views: 2819

Mod for Heroes IV to make it Virtual Reality proof ?

Hello, anybody interested to make a mod for Heroes IV to enhance it with full Virtual Reality 3D / VRML experience ? I think it is not so difficult just hack the source code, dis-assemble, change, add, assemble, compile, etc So, then when you would have Virtual R glasses or headset, then you would s...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:44
Topic: need tester for homm4 campaign
Replies: 20
Views: 7968

I would like to test your campaign.

Another question: are their commercial people who make campaigns for Heroes IV (not 3DO or UBisoft) and sell them ?

I love to play campaigns for Heroes IV and would even pay some money for new good campaigns

Greetings from WhiteAvatar@yahoo.com
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:42
Topic: about music.
Replies: 4
Views: 3081

oops... You can replace the music of heroes IV , simply, by replacing the original .MP3 files with your ambient/nature/whatever .MP3 files just watch to rename them to the original filenames of the Heroes IV names. Lol Games are just programs, and programs can be hacked or altered to the users desir...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:40
Forum: Campfire
Topic: RPG freaks and goingto RPG parties or dressing up
Replies: 11
Views: 3818

RPG freaks and goingto RPG parties or dressing up

Hello, i use the net 24 hours a day, and have seen some sites with photos of people who dress up like their favorite RPG characters .. Are there any people here on this board, who sometimes dress up as their favorite Heroes 1-5 character ? Just wondering. Have seen a lot of babes who try to look lik...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:38
Topic: H4: Is this possible?
Replies: 46
Views: 56238

You have to be a computer programmer geek to do this: You have to copy graphic files of the screen you want to the game dir. Then rename them to the original game names, and then you can play with a new start up screen. Computers work logicaly, if you want to change the intro screen just search with...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:33
Topic: Random Maps
Replies: 3
Views: 2249

Concerning HOMM IV: When you create a random map, you could copy the temp file that is created by HOMM IV on your HD-drive to your user-map dir then send the new created map by e-mail to your buddy. He then has to copy the map to his user-map dir. then connect and play the new created map by the net...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:29
Topic: I do not like Heroes V, i do not like 3D games, but Heroes 4
Replies: 30
Views: 12608

I do not like Heroes V, i do not like 3D games, but Heroes 4

Hello, I heard about Heroes V, but it is a 3D game. I do not like 3D games a lot. When you play strategic RPG games, a good view on the map is essential in gaming, and the 3D experience just takes away a load of the strategic feeling of battling against opponents. what is your oppinion about that ? ...
by WhiteAvatar
13 Dec 2006, 14:27
Topic: Where are the online battles for Heroes IV ?
Replies: 0
Views: 1276

Where are the online battles for Heroes IV ?

Hello, i just bought Heroes IV complete. I completed the Heroes IV campaign and want to play against some tough opponents. The DVD installed also Gamespy for netwar/game , but unfortunately, i do not see other players who want to play a battle on the Heroes IV complete platform ? Any hints ? my e-ma...

Go to advanced search